\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'll play along.  Too much tire foam end of the summer...
laugh.gif

Family truckster w. 18" MDX wheels.  Least I could do to make it look remotely un-lame.

Two more payments on the Subaru, and Van is finally paid off.  No car payments FTW
pimp.gif

the red on the center caps needs color matched if u stay chromed...

beautiful wheels bruh... chrome finish not my cup of tea but no denying your swag
pimp.gif

would powder coat and choose a darker finish tho

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

the red on the center caps needs color matched if u stay chromed...

beautiful wheels bruh... chrome finish not my cup of tea but no denying your swag
pimp.gif

would powder coat and choose a darker finish tho

Definitely agree.  A darker hued wheel would bring out the car's color more.  The wheels are amazing but the chrome overshadows the dopeness of the car itself.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Sadly, I believe it is. The back isn't any better. Not sure why they would make the rear look like it's the front. The bottom grill especially with the plates just makes it look like a front end.

7333o5.jpg

honda needs to getdafkouttahere with these fugazi designs. seriously. honda/acura is one of my fav brands, but i cannot F with the current lineup, particularly the TL. How the hell do you go from classic design from the 90s and early to mid 00s and end up with the bullsht they are pushing now? I drive a 95 acura legend and im more comfortable with driving that than the current TL.

Current accords are clean, although im never 100% on the rear design of the coupe. but cmon now, what is this new foolery?
30t6p3b.gif

i heard that the design for the current TL was actually done in california by some americans. maybe honda needs to rethink that.

just finished washing it today. gonna get an ECU tune sometime next week to take it from 451 hp to 540hp. i already need new rear tires though, but i guess it comes with the fun...

2lv05sj.jpg

2hnv14n.jpg

plasti dipping the wheels on my car tomorrow hopefully.

will post pics of my whip finally
pimp.gif

Just picked up my coils, All look solid cept for 1, but according to my friend "If it rebounds, it's not blown" and it's rebounding. I think it just has a bit of grease spilling from the top-hat bushing, but that's it. Will bring my camera for the install and show off my baby tomorrow, hopefully.

Originally Posted by PugLife

just finished washing it today. gonna get an ECU tune sometime next week to take it from 451 hp to 540hp. i already need new rear tires though, but i guess it comes with the fun...

2lv05sj.jpg

2hnv14n.jpg
89 hp from just a tune
roll.gif

those bbs 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by inter1032

2lv05sj.jpg

2hnv14n.jpg
89 hp from just a tune
roll.gif

those bbs 
pimp.gif
Are you laughing at how inconceivable that is or how ridiculous? Either way, 89 on an NA engine?! I unno dawg, I feel like you'd have to be running some snails or any other for of boost to get those kinda numbers just from a tune.

89 hp from just a tune
roll.gif

those bbs 
pimp.gif
Well, to be fair...the 6.3 in the C-class (451 HP) is just a de-tuned 6.3 engine from the E class (518HP). So, essentially it's really only 22HP from a 6.3 litre engine.....
I question A LOT of tunes...but I definitely think it's possible to achieve those numbers with the C63. 

Posting pics of my car that I sold a month ago. Had it for 2 years my junior/senior year of college and loved it. Miss this car a lot but I replaced it with a VW CC R-line and I am absolutely loving it! Pictures of that car will be posted once the mods are put on.  Props to Pat Lauder (He's an NTer as well) for the photoshoots!

2q22355.jpg

ru0hhx.jpg

9lbl95.jpg

Originally Posted by Made In Korea23

Posting pics of my car that I sold a month ago. Had it for 2 years my junior/senior year of college and loved it. Miss this car a lot but I replaced it with a VW CC R-line and I am absolutely loving it! Pictures of that car will be posted once the mods are put on.  Props to Pat Lauder (He's an NTer as well) for the photoshoots!

2q22355.jpg

ru0hhx.jpg

9lbl95.jpg
UCSD, pfft...

Spoiler [+]
GOOOOOOOO AGGGGIEEEESSSSSSSSSS. Will definitely pick up an alumni frame when I'm done...or pre-emptively

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

89 hp from just a tune
roll.gif

those bbs 
pimp.gif
Well, to be fair...the 6.3 in the C-class (451 HP) is just a de-tuned 6.3 engine from the E class (518HP). So, essentially it's really only 22HP from a 6.3 litre engine.....
I question A LOT of tunes...but I definitely think it's possible to achieve those numbers with the C63. 

basically...i've been waiting 4 years to get this car. i've done a lot of homework in that time.

Got the rear 5 lug junk on the car. Pretty much done working on it (other than maintaining) until I get a new daily. Going to go all out on security though (quick releases, alarm system, GPS tracking, hidden kill switches for fuel pump & ignition). A string of thefts in my area has me shook about modding the car more while the car is a daily. 
c58ffedaa07511e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

19b14c74a12711e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom