What they keep saying
I don’t even care
I got the bread for that monthly
But I want the house
But damn I want that hellcat
:smh:
Temptation is a *****

Get the house then the gato bro

Mopar cancelled my lifetime warranty for mods. It wasnt the dealer bc I am cool with the dealer. Once they submitted the new tcase claim the rep came down to look at it and denied my claim and canceled my warranty.

I wasnt going to put 5k into a 7 yr old (at the time) car. So I sold it. If I had a house with a garage to keep it, I would have prob thought long about it to keep it and buy the new WK2 SRT. I wasnt going to pay another 600 per month for another spot in the garage, so I sold it and bought the WK2 SRT.

Then 9 months later sold that and got the hellcat.

I lost my *** on that jeep. I got it for 62 brand new and lost 10k in 9 months when I traded it in. Lol
Yikes! That sucks major *** man. These mofo reps just need any little excuse to void peoples warranty smh. @ the end of it you got the Hellcat so I wanna say it all worked out just fine :D

Feel the same way about clones. If you wanted a certain trim you should have got it. Nothing wrong with adding certain bits and pieces on to your car from a higher trim but to clone is wack.
You should throw that 2300 into lowering that boat and throwing on some slicks :nerd:
Exactly doing minor things is one thing but swapping front ends & trying to make it look like a higher trim level is fakin it. If thats what someone really wants why not just get that higher trim right off the bat? Owell to each they own.
Lmao you're right, I could lower it but Imma hold off on that till it's paid off next June. I had a whole list of cosmetic mods & painting the mouldings was the last one on the list. I'm almost at the finish line with that lol so making it happen next Tues

My Scat is almost paid off and I could probably trade it in and buy a Hellcat and not have my payment change.

But I haven't experienced the no car note life in 10 years and I need to see what's that's like with a non beater :lol:
I feel you. Hopefully if all goes as planned, I can be part of that no-car-note life June of next year. Tryna get it outta the way ASAP

I don't like clones but the grill on the kitty so much nicer to me than the scat
Both of them are dope. Scat grills are a homage to the grill of the 1971 Challengers, same with tail lights. Its true to the original. The Hellcat grill is dope as well, but the hood isn't true to original Challengers of early 70s although it's a sleek lookin hood nonetheless

T
Heres my 24 year old baby 8)
1A28CDC9-BE2B-4A07-85E6-581C8EE451BE.jpeg
98812011-7B6B-42DF-931B-FADD7F670ADC.jpeg
CA54DC72-66B3-4B7B-B9F2-EEC04C6B1A0C.jpeg
6065BAD1-A4BE-4D3E-8E19-B7244300F083.jpeg
The one in the back is WAY fresher...don't hate bro :tongue:

Nice piece we got coming up for sale.

440 Six Pack, 4-speed, original numbers matching engine and trans. Nut and Bolt restoration. 28k original miles.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190510124750897_COVER.jpg

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190510124926033_COVER.jpg

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190510130046651_COVER.jpg
i'm aware of the history behind the car...but that wing or should I say parachute? :frown: A design for the ages
That SS though :pimp::pimp::pimp:fuego!!!

If I go with what they want
Even without credit check
Prolly around 9-950
What they keep saying
I don’t even care
I got the bread for that monthly
But I want the house
But damn I want that hellcat
:smh:
Temptation is a *****

Brah just cop a used one for 50-60 racks

I could lease one for 500 a month. 3500 down.

Dodge incentives are brazy. Coulda got a scat pack charger for 0 down 419 a month.

Dont wanna start this debate but lease is so restrictive. Especially with miles

Exactly doing minor things is one thing but swapping front ends & trying to make it look like a higher trim level is fakin it. If thats what someone really wants why not just get that higher trim right off the bat? Owell to each they own.
Lmao you're right, I could lower it but Imma hold off on that till it's paid off next June. I had a whole list of cosmetic mods & painting the mouldings was the last one on the list. I'm almost at the finish line with that lol so making it happen next Tues

I cant afford that b!!

Brah just cop a used one for 50-60 racks

Dont wanna start this debate but lease is so restrictive. Especially with miles

I cant afford that b!!

Let's start the debate.... if the money factor and residuals are right you dont even need to concern yourself with mileage....

Simply sell the vehicle before the end of the term

Also theres services like swap a lease where dummies with poor credit take over AWFUL leases where they know they're paying THOUSANDS in mileage fees

Also if you're driving 15k plus miles a year it's just as simple to factor in let's say a 2500 "down payment" used to simply buy a Camry/accord for putting dumb miles on

Back
Top Bottom