And nah
Don’t want no used hellcat
I wanna break it in
I wanna go through all it’s FIRSTS
First oil change
First tire rotation
Stuff like that
I wanna experience that
F**k used. If affordable...always get new esp if the specific car you're looking at is still in production. Who knows how previous owner(s) treated the vehicle. Like you said you wanna be the car's First for everything. I don't want no one's leftovers

Leasing has its place, as does buying. It all depends on the individuals situation.
Truth! Leasing is wonderful if you got $ to burn & aren't the kind of person who gets attached to a vehicle. Sign your agreement, drive it for that agreed time period, once lease is up...onto the next one no strings attached. Financing was my route, I knew exactly what I wanted, it was always my dream car I had it built to my spec & I'm keeping it till the death

They have a hellcat charger at my local dealer, sticker is 75. They really discounting them 20% off, or challengers cheaper?

normally
the chargers are cheaper than the challengers
Gotcha. I was in there looking at an srt gc and asked about the hellcat and the salesman told me no discount at all, I guess that’s why it’s been sitting for months. :lol: they are all ****ing liars

Gotcha. I was in there looking at an srt gc and asked about the hellcat and the salesman told me no discount at all, I guess that’s why it’s been sitting for months. :lol: they are all ****ing liars
depending on the dealership
yeah they might not budge on discounts

My Scat is almost paid off and I could probably trade it in and buy a Hellcat and not have my payment change.

But I haven't experienced the no car note life in 10 years and I need to see what's that's like with a non beater :lol:

Word. Im gonna try and pay cash for my next car. I’ll pay off my 997 by 2021. Save my car payment for three years will give me ~$25k. Figure the car will be worth around $20k-$25k in 2024. Be able to throw $45-$50k at a new to me ride. Drive that for 6-7 years while continuing to save a monthly payment. Get that up to $50k. Car should be worth $20k or whatever. Have about $70k for a car in ~12 years. Rinse, repeat.Gonna be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom