\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

B5, plum crazy, sublime, maximum steel, and destroyer grey are out for next year.
Hellraisin (black eye), frostbite, and cinnamon stick to replace.
Dodge always had the best color options imo
DC9130D6-F5C3-40FF-9A5D-371481A0DE18.png

I would like to build one of these

C10s are dope. I got a 74 stepside that's been sitting until I can do everything right.

this break in procedure killing me
should just drive down to la
to get past the mileage break in
thats what i did with the scat

145 when I was much younger. Now anything over 100 scares me due to the legal implications and possible instant death. I have a family that relies on me, but they’d prob be better w the life insurance. :lol:

145 when I was much younger. Now anything over 100 scares me due to the legal implications and possible instant death. I have a family that relies on me, but they’d prob be better w the life insurance. :lol:
facts
if something happens to me kids and wife split a lil over 800k
if something happens to me and the wife
kids split a lil over 1.7 mil

Don't let the kids know, going to have you checking the brake lines before work. :rofl:
nah i had to
so i can let them know what to do in case something happens
who exactly to call
cause u know insurance aint gonna call and be like "heres ur money" :lol:
it goes directly to them
not my moms my sister
directly to them
only if something happens to all of us
does it go to my mom

facts
if something happens to me kids and wife split a lil over 800k
if something happens to me and the wife
kids split a lil over 1.7 mil

When I bought my life insurance policy dude who sold it to me looked me dead in the eye and said don't ever tell anyone how much you are insured for.

I laughed and dude said "naw man I'm serious"

Had me looking at my wife sideways.

When I bought my life insurance policy dude who sold it to me looked me dead in the eye and said don't ever tell anyone how much you are insured for.

I laughed and dude said "naw man I'm serious"

Had me looking at my wife sideways.
:rofl:

u think ur wife would though????

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare So which Challenger do you like better? The Cat or Scat & why?
as of NOW
i enjoy riding the scat
cause i can mash on the gas how i want
having to baby the hellcat is annoying
only at 300 miles
so SOON i guess
then i can give u an accurate assessment
i do LOVE that damn supercharger whine
after getting it though
every time i go to youtube
a vid in my suggestions will be
"how to know if your hellcat supercharger bearings are bad" :lol: :smh:

Yup. That’s what I have now.

What Audi do?

And I rarely go above 80 nowadays. Drove to DC from NYC a couple months back and maybeeee my max cruise was like 85. Normal cruising speed here on open highway like the 87 or 95 im doing 70mph max, NYC on the FDR or WSH ill be lucky to go over 60 for more than 5 seconds. :lol:

162-166mph.
Somewhere in that range in the middle of the desert between Vegas and Cali. I didn't have the digital speedo on. Didnt wanna focus on the needle too much because you come up on things FAST. I ran outta open road. I think 170 was possible because I wasn't bouncing off revs yet.
It's funny watching the gas needle deplete in real time.

The fastest I've ever driven was in a 4 banger eclipse. LOL I had it pinned and it was reading jus under 122 mph. Realistically I was prob goin 115ish. I have been driven in a twin turbo dodge stealth in highschool at about 140 when the meter stopped climbing. Both of these were 15 plus years ago. Now I dont go over 100 ever really. I also drive a 7000 lbs truck now tho. I'd hit 100 in my G35x regularly

Back
Top Bottom