\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I know man, learned from the 545 I had and then my sister getting a 525. Nope.
Was I way off?
:frown:
You weren't way off it's just one of the most iconic Japanese cars.
Yeah man. Just out here trying to live my best life and go fast haha

I’m in love with this thing I can’t stop driving lol. I spent about $150 in gas in the last 3 day.
137235C5-5327-48B4-BAD4-8ABF7B42C58C.jpeg
Do you live in that neighborhood or are you visiting someone?

I know man, learned from the 545 I had and then my sister getting a 525. Nope.

You weren't way off it's just one of the most iconic Japanese cars.

Do you live in that neighborhood or are you visiting someone?

It's my brother's place. I do all my car stuff over there

^ yea they shouldve came with that style bumper to start with

just wished the Grand Sport came with more power at least 550hp NA from the 6.2 wouldve been nice

cant wait for next week to see the C8

Might be a stupid question but where do you guys normally go to debadge a emblem and how much that run you?. I still need to debadge the dealership sticker thing off the back of my car

Might be a stupid question but where do you guys normally go to debadge a emblem and how much that run you?. I still need to debadge the dealership sticker thing off the back of my car
For the dealer stickers just use a hair drier and ur fingers to peal it off. Then hit it with some prepsol. For factory bashing same concept but use fishing line to get behind them and work them off.

^this

fishing line, dental floss or plastic trim piece all work depending on what youre removing

heat gun or hair dryer to loosen glue

i use goo gone to remove any left over glue
wipe down with water/alcohol mix to clean up

For the dealer stickers just use a hair drier and ur fingers to peal it off. Then hit it with some prepsol. For factory bashing same concept but use fishing line to get behind them and work them off.
Also, depending on how old the car is, there is the possibility of of ghosting since the paint might be faded and the paint where the logo is is still fresh since it was never exposed to the elements

i can get why
but not with one of ur "higher end" products
Facts. Corvette interior has cheap plastics. Cadillac is supposed to compete with other luxury marks but the interiors look cheap. Lincoln makes better interiors now than Cadillac

Last edited:
GM always been lazy and recycling things for the longest

Last good Camaro was the F body. 5th Gen on back was pure trash.C5 C6 C7 Vette was cool. The SS 4 door is a total sleeper. New Mid engine Vette is trash IMO without a manual gearbox. Ford is heading that way with the Shelby Car looks good but can't deal with that Sissy Dual clutch Auto B.S. Only American Manufacture that is killing it right now is Dodge. Hellcat ,Redeye,Hellaphant. They basically took months, years of building a street gangster and packaged it with turnkey and a warranty Love it they offered the Challenger with a manual.

Back
Top Bottom