\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Some of yall need to get over the manual being obsolete... haha driving more slowly because your clinging on to some faux masculinity? Couldn't be me. Paddle shifters >

Maybe one day I'll buy a muscle car with a hurst 8 ball shifter on the floor. But if your buying a performance car in 2019 jus get the damn auto hahah

Some of us don't need Driving Assistance. Some of us grew up where foot clutch engagement separated the men from the boys. The only Driving Assistance I will ever need is my left and right foot. Leave all that expensive prawn for failure DCT for the Dudes who sit at Starbucks and read complex mag articles about Parish Fashion week.

Why do you have power steering then? Anti lock brakes. Soy boy. Be a man![/QUOT

Nothing you can ever say to change my mind FYI Damn A auto unless I'm spraying a lot of nitrous. I will sit besides any Auto with a street tire and one more time F a auto for real.

What the hell does Power steering have to do with a manual gearbox?

Last edited:
Pros and cons go both

Can't be mad at a business (GM/Ford) for making a business decision by killing the manual.

If u were a business u wouldn't care what Joe who buys one car every so amount of years wants. U want to make what maximizes your dollara
That's what happens in our economy.

Pros and cons go both

Can't be mad at a business (GM/Ford) for making a business decision by killing the manual.

If u were a business u wouldn't care what Joe who buys one car every so amount of years wants. U want to make what maximizes your dollara
That's what happens in our economy.

From a economical point i get that . That's the main reason I will Never buy a GTR unless somebody makes a manual kit for it. Only thing I will ever buy new is a pickup . I have way to much knowledge to rely on new age engineers to satisfy my likening.

Some of yall need to get over the manual being obsolete... haha driving more slowly because your clinging on to some faux masculinity? Couldn't be me. Paddle shifters >

Maybe one day I'll buy a muscle car with a hurst 8 ball shifter on the floor. But if your buying a performance car in 2019 just get the damn auto hahah
Manual transmission is the only choice for real enthusiasts. Even when they stop offering manual (which I doubt for certain cars)

Manual transmission is the only choice for real enthusiasts. Even when they stop offering manual (which I doubt for certain cars)

Hard to talk to youtube generation about relying on your skill to win a race. There lazy and want to be spoon fed everything.

Just Figured out how to play videos on the screen. Now I need the video in motion bypass
059884B8-158A-4306-AF4D-287D4A6E0F22.jpeg

Maybe one day I'll buy a muscle car with a hurst 8 ball shifter on the floor. But if your buying a performance car in 2019 jus get the damn auto hahah
If you're buying a car to chase lap times at the track sure. If you're buying a car with the most fun driving experience as a priority, street or track, you buy a manual.

Last edited:
That guy on the Nuremberg in the hell kitty seemed to be having a blast with his paddle shifters. Idk

Maybe its growing up in the mountains of PA learning how to drive a 93 Civic LX. Not fin being stopped on steep hills in the sleet n snow. Manual cars are more engaging to drive sure but if the car is driving into a corner or gettin sideways I have plenty of fun *shrugs*.

I have an old car with manual trans, no power steering and no a/c. It's super fun and engaging to drive but I wouldn't want it as my only vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom