\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Finally GM came through with a more modern looking interior for their Tahoe. Curious to see how much nicer the Yukon and Escalade will be

695925CB-597C-490D-9E22-451B268C5705.png

'90 535i w/ manual trans & black interior

had to sell it about 2 yrs ago with 110K miles

I'd like another mid-late 90s bimmer at some point. the designs are timeless

Last night around 10pm was heading home from the gym and was at a spotlight listening to some old school smooth jams to relax me
I was at a red light and to my left was a Cherokee I thought it was a normal one didn’t even look to my right
But when the light turned green all of a sudden the Jeep launched hard af it was actually an SRT and a mustang was to my right and they were racing.
It was weird but damn hearing another hemi is beautiful
Sometimes I see this destroyer grey charger hellcat with some fat tires like 315s on my way to work I think he daily’s it sometimes
We always give each other the hang loose feels good to be in hemi nation man

Finally GM came through with a more modern looking interior for their Tahoe. Curious to see how much nicer the Yukon and Escalade will be

Sole reason I didnt buy a Denali, the interior looked like dumb cheap for an exterior that gorgeous.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare & MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain did you guys know that on the Challengers the side view mirrors also fold downward not just upward? Also, if you leave your keys inside the trunk, close the trunk about 3 seconds later the trunk automatically pops open? Watched a video on this a while back & thought I'd share. The sun visors also slide out an extra 2 inches at the end tab

Last edited:
Hmmm isn't that different, yeah I was just looking at trucks yesterday. That new Chevy grill is horrible, if I was back in the market for a truck I would certainly get a GMC. Toyota is to busy playing catch up.
Sole reason I didnt buy a Denali, the interior looked like dumb cheap for an exterior that gorgeous.
It doesn't seem like anyone does a high quality interior on trucks, might be different for SUV's.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare & MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain did you guys know that on the Challengers the side view mirrors also fold downward not just upward? Also, if you leave your keys inside the trunk, close the trunk about 3 seconds later the trunk automatically pops open? Watched a video on this a while back & thought I'd share. The sun visors also slide out an extra 2 inches at the end tab
never folded
but was aware of the trunk thing
my wife throws her purse with her keys in the trunk
and the car gets confused
when i have mine and near by

Didn’t know about mirrors but knew about the other two
In California I need them extra two inches
One time I threw my gym bag which had my key in the trunk and the trunk wouldnt close I was confused for a second haha

Back
Top Bottom