\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

wait so you found a stock civic that came with sprint harts? thats a come up :smokin how much was it though? i need a daily to keep miles off da M :lol:

695925CB-597C-490D-9E22-451B268C5705.png

'90 535i w/ manual trans & black interior

had to sell it about 2 yrs ago with 110K miles

I'd like another mid-late 90s bimmer at some point. the designs are timeless
Learned how to drive manual in one of these,it was white too.

wait so you found a stock civic that came with sprint harts? thats a come up :smokin how much was it though? i need a daily to keep miles off da M :lol:

Pfft, I wish. When I bought it, it was 100% stock and original. Paid $1250 for it and got it from an old man. The car had all service records, original window sticker, owner's manual, etc still in the glovebox.

I just couldn't keep it stock, so I found the Sprint Harts on IG for $550 and bought some cheap used Skunk2 sleeve coils for $50. It was just going to be a cheap daily beater.

Now, I want to throw all my money at it, haha.

Funniest part is people getting heated in his comments.

The new Hellcat wrap is A1 though. :smokin
Yeah that wrap is nice as hell
I didn’t used to like the vette wrap
But that one is clean too
He did the thing in both them wraps
:rofl: at him in Vegas paying prostitutes

Yeah that wrap is nice as hell
I didn’t used to like the vette wrap
But that one is clean too
He did the thing in both them wraps
:rofl: at him in Vegas paying prostitutes
Who is he? Is he a rapper or something I Br seeing on Snapchat of the cars he has

Is FCA even bothering to make a successor to the chally/charger? Car is long overdue for a refresh
brah they probably going to update the interior and a facelift, i wont even be mad the current model selling like hotcakes.
they go the design pretty fire, not everyone cares about the track times they just want a bruiser and cruiser.

Is FCA even bothering to make a successor to the chally/charger? Car is long overdue for a refresh
Been plenty of rumors of a supposed Barracuda & other possibilities but nothing has actually happened. Considering the Challenger is a retro-heavy timeless design I doubt much will be changed. Maybe a slightly revised interior with a little something up front or a new hood. It's a winning formula, oldschool looks w/newschool tech & they sell through the roof so let's see

Mustang GT '19....and whatever reason it was. I'm just glad he ain't stop me. Wasn't anyway I could get out of that one.

Me personally I don’t think that was an actual cop behind you. Here in Arizona we have clown who put those cop lights on they car to troll people like they cops. I had someone do that to me, had me scared it was a cop, act like they was gonna pull me over then kept going.

Finally GM came through with a more modern looking interior for their Tahoe. Curious to see how much nicer the Yukon and Escalade will be

Idk what chevy is doing with their vehicles now but all these models front ends look terrible.

Wtf they doing with that z71 grille :sick:

I seen more pictures of the suburban in other colors and it doesnt look as bad as the first time i saw it.

Still need to see it in person

Back
Top Bottom