\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

20200531_142931.jpg
20200531_142138.jpg
20200531_142253_HDR.jpg

Azul Classics

20200531_141454_HDR.jpg
20200531_142203.jpg

This car really brightened up my day. But all is well.

Seen a Bimmer 2002 out in the wild today, i think this is only the second one i ever seen in the flesh....the Alpina badge was up on the top left of the trunk, i don't know how legit that might be

IMG_20200530_195543.jpg

Last edited:
Cant stand Doug or wrxfan
Never heard of the others

wrxfan I can see why, Doug though is great,I like how he centers things on the quirk of a car. What dont you like about him?

Carwow is British, they do reviews but also they do all those random drag races.

Redline is by Sofyan, Asian cat. Pretty standard review, covers everything well.Does your everyday cars mostly.

wrxfan I can see why, Doug though is great,I like how he centers things on the quirk of a car. What dont you like about him?

Carwow is British, they do reviews but also they do all those random drag races.

Redline is by Sofyan, Asian cat. Pretty standard review, covers everything well.Does your everyday cars mostly.
Look at his list it doesn't make any sense in my eyes. An e63 amg wagon is higher than a 918 spider within the top 10 of the list :lol:.
Plus I see him being bias about certain cars but gives it a pass on others.

Look at his list it doesn't make any sense in my eyes. An e63 amg wagon is higher than a 918 spider within the top 10 of the list :lol:.
Plus I see him being bias about certain cars but gives it a pass on others.

His Doug score? It aint perfect but I see wheres hes going with it. Should really be different scales in terms of exotics vs non exotics.

Been watching Doug DeMuro on YT alot lately. Really like his review style. Him, Redline, subaruwrxfan and carwow are my favs. Any other channels worth checking?
I Iike Doug DeMuro too. Hated em at first but he's ok now lol. WRXfan is always enthusiastic especially when he floors the pedal. I haven't heatd about the others. If you're into off-roading & travelling via vehicle instead of plane I highly recommend you checkout the youtube channel Lifestyle Overland. Family of 3 who do tons of off-roading & amazing content on natural beauty 👍

Ya’ll never heard of carwow really? They do drag races of basically every car you could think of. Competitors, think M5 vs e63 vs Panamera whatever to all 4 R8’s of different gens/engines to exotics, to random cars. Then they do rolling from 50mph and brake test, with some British humor in there also. Really food channel.

Been watching Doug DeMuro on YT alot lately. Really like his review style. Him, Redline, subaruwrxfan and carwow are my favs. Any other channels worth checking?

Harry's Garage. He was the head/creator of Evo magazine over in the UK. Really good channel. And if you like the mechanical restoration parts of cars, Tyrell's classic Workshop is amazing to watch. Iain is the owner, was on Harry's channel as he's restoring Harry's Lamborghini Espada. Watching Iain tune carbs on a Ferrari Daytona was just memorizing! Guy is a savant!

I HATE VV (Vehicle Virgins). Such an entitled rich ***! Don't mind Shmee. He's decent. The cars are the reason to watch.

If you want mini episodes, VinWiki is great as is Petrolicious. Amazing videography on that channel. And Curated is also great. John Temerian runs Curated, a very special dealer in Miami that sells the best of the best older Lamborghinis and other rare exotics. His stories are great!

Did that year camaro not sell very well? I rarely see those. I do like the 2020 though, it’s grown on me

Petrolicious and regular car reviews are ny favorites

Petrolicious is more towards racecars though

i miss big muscle and /drive

Just bought a 2018 Impala LZ2 Premier. Really wanted a Lincoln Continental, but this car was 5k less and I didn't have to drive 900 miles to get it... which would have been fine if Firestone had actually worked on my Buick that they have had for a week and a half. Would have driven it back home to IL and parked it and drove the Lincoln back but... ohh well, payments on this is like $100 less per month anyway so this will do for now.

Also found out my credit score was actually 810 (I thought it just went up to 801), so that was a pleasant surprise, my credit went up over 100 points in 8 months... but now I'm back making car payments again. At least I don't have to worry about repairs anytime soon as this is a CPO. Will post pics later... it's silver with black leather interior. No moon roof though. :frown:

20200601_175451.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, it was a really good deal too, but this is fine... I was looking for a reason not to buy it too but it was under my budget, and the kicker was the insurance was the lowest... even less than what I was paying for my Buick, but I did switch to Geico!

I'll take some pictures of the inside tomorrow. Glad I went with this instead of the 2019 that was more basic... actual leather seats, the V6 definitely makes a difference... hope it doesn't end up getting me a speeding ticket. The Bose speakers are trash tho, one of is already blown but they are replacing it (they are on backorder).

The Conti is on a whole different level tho, but I think I'll save for the black label.

Back
Top Bottom