7AB14289-9DFE-471A-BC73-BA981B1094E3.jpeg

Seen this video on IG, sheeeeesh. @sureshgordon

Stripped 720s wylin. Its a good watch.

Last edited:
and the top trim still only has a 2.7 :smh:
Bro no one cares about that :lol:
It puts up solid numbers

ford is going to kill with this

they offer sooooo many options from the factory, I feel like with jeeps u buy it stock and take it to a shop to upgrade but the bronco u can just upgrade it directly from ford and have warranty

I like how they allow u stow the doors in the trunk

U canalso remove bumpers and fenders with ease

Pretty sick ideas

You'd be surprised nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , my friend works for a Chrysler dealership locally and he says they've been moving way more 2.0T Wranglers vs. V6 models. For city driving, Ford actually has an edge over the Wrangler's 2.0T with their 2.3T and 2.7T.

That said I'd wait for a mid model refresh in about 3 or maybe 5 years before considering this vehicle.

Supposidly you get somewhat better mpg but the helium leaks through the tires rather quickly. It's friekin $10-$20 per tire!!! I guess compressed helium fetches more $ than compressed air

zmaqbool zmaqbool Helium is indeed lighter than air but for a daily driving application at about $10-$20 per wheel it's simply not worth it. As you stated, it escapes extremely quickly - I think you would need to top it up at least once a week or once in two weeks. At $40-$80 for 4 tires you're just better off pumping more gas into your vehicle.

Drive an F150 with this motor before downgrading it. It's an impressive engine and it sells VERY well!! Only sad part, the manual is only with the 2.3 4-cyl. But that's okay. This is still going to sell like crazy!

I believe that color on the Motor Trend IG photo array above is actually the Area 51 color. Got some blue in it.
"Granite Crystal"

The Rubicon 392 has also been outfitted with a 2-inch lift kit, 37-inch tires, unique Granite Crystal paint and a two-mode exhaust system that can turn up the volume on command.

the concept looked better to ME

Which concept are you referring to? I only ask as they didn't show a concept of this. If you mean the silver one that is from 2004 (I posted it below), the production model is much better.

Attachments

• Rampage-Bronco-Concept(4).jpg
    Rampage-Bronco-Concept(4).jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 340
Bronco is nice, price is good too.

I’d do base + Sasquatch or black diamond depending on the price of Sasquatch.

It’s a turbo motor, regardless of what you get you can turn it up easy.

S
Somebodytold me the top trim bronco like 90k

Whoever told you that is a moron! Base starts at $30K. I'm saying a maxed out top package with Sasquatch package (big tires, etc) won't shock me to be over $50K. Heck, it wouldn't surprise me if it gets close to $60K with all features and a few of the factory accessories.

If I wasn't home on disability, and at work (I work at a Ford dealership in sales for over 23 years) I'd be able to check on it. 👍 Maybe I can do some digging from home. 🤔

If you buy the first edition or whatever it’s called you’re doing to to make a statement.

if You buy base + Sasquatch or black diamond and badlands it’s because you want to rip it.

if you buy the outer banks it’s because you’re a Chad.

they got something for everyone.

Whoever told you that is a moron! Base starts at $30K. I'm saying a maxed out top package with Sasquatch package (big tires, etc) won't shock me to be over $50K. Heck, it wouldn't surprise me if it gets close to $60K with all features and a few of the factory accessories.

If I wasn't home on disability, and at work (I work at a Ford dealership in sales for over 23 years) I'd be able to check on it. 👍 Maybe I can do some digging from home. 🤔
There's a big price difference in the Bronco and the Bronco Sport. The First Edition Bronco is 60k.

I have a 98 Jeep TJ that's my baby. But I drive a Grand Cherokee daily bc I like the Hemi. Always was annoyed they didn't offer it on a Wrangler. Was fully planning on buying a new Cherokee when the new body style comes out but this Hemi Wrangler changes everything. Probably going to make that my daily now. Wife may end up with the new Cherokee lol.

There's a big price difference in the Bronco and the Bronco Sport. The First Edition Bronco is 60k.

I understand that. But the $30K I mentioned was posted by Jalopnik for the base 2-door. Not the Sport. That price makes sense. It's the smaller, most base model.

There is ZERO chance this is $90K fully loaded NOT including all the crazy accessories. You can't even get an F150 to that currently. $75K for a Limited or Raptor, yes.

Now, that isn't assuming the stupid dealer markup, which in some markets will be MASSIVE and ridiculous! Then $90 won't be out of the realm. But from Ford, it won't be $90k. The CEO would be canned for that. Release something people have been waiting decades for and then price most everyone out.

Last edited:
There is ZERO chance this is $90K. You can't even get an F150 to that currently. $75K for a Raptor, yes. Now, that isn't assuming the stupid dealer markup, which in some markets will be MASSIVE and ridiculous!
Right, thats why I said the First Edition, the top of the line one, is 60k.

When they drop a Raptor equivalent Bronco I could see it going for 70-90k With all the bells and whistles

Back
Top Bottom