\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Bro no one cares about that :lol:
It puts up solid numbers

ford is going to kill with this

they offer sooooo many options from the factory, I feel like with jeeps u buy it stock and take it to a shop to upgrade but the bronco u can just upgrade it directly from ford and have warranty

I like how they allow u stow the doors in the trunk

U canalso remove bumpers and fenders with ease

Pretty sick ideas
:stoneface:
have u turned in ur #hemigang membership card yet???

2021-Ford-Bronco-2-Door-exterior-6.jpg

This **** go hard af, minus the peekaboo doors
could u imagine
the freak sessions u could have with ur girl
with that hole in the door
:evil:

Bronco is trash

Funny how Jeep teases that 392 rubicon as a concept, morons. That thing should be releasing 100%

When they drop a Raptor equivalent Bronco I could see it going for 70-90k With all the bells and whistles

That's different. Ford Performance products (GT350, GT500, Raptor on course will be $70-$80! But the normal ones won't be.

I think it will def release too but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a limited edition similar to the red rock jk they released a few years ago.

New Bronco looks nice. Wish you could play with options on the website though. I think the Badlands edition is the best combo if you want options but also want to drop the top and cruise.

Gen 2 bronco's are just F1's with hatches on the back. Never cared for them since a little boy. The OJ hype is just ridiculous.

My grandparents had a bronco and a 2 after that. I liked the first one better. Then they went to jeep when the grand Cherokee came out. All they used them for was a snow mobile and boat hauler. We all liked the Broncos more than jeep.

this new bronco is smart af with all the ford accessories. Base+ Sasquatch +rock sliders

I’m loving the Bronco. Wife wants to trade in her Jeep GC for the 4 door Bronco. I told her to wait a year or so until all the bugs are figured out.

i do
peep the price of a wrangler
also remember that post
so i can talk about how wrong u were
it wont start off more than 60k
just watch
You said 40-50 though, now you’re moving the goalposts. My statement still stands - you are clueless. But continue to run your mouth anyways.

i do
peep the price of a wrangler
also remember that post
so i can talk about how wrong u were
it wont start off more than 60k
just watch
Bro what lol. They come loaded. A loaded Rubi with the power top is already $62k. Add in probably $8k for the 6.4, another $3k or so for lost and tires. There's zero chance you can buy that 392 for less than $60k. They aren't making a base Jeep with a 392 option. They all have front and rear 44's, lockers, leather, power top, etc. They combined a Rubi and a Sahara and then jammed in a 6.4. Every 392 comes like the picture and lol at thinking that's less than 60k.

You said 40-50 though, now you’re moving the goalposts. My statement still stands - you are clueless. But continue to run your mouth anyways.
40-50k yes thats what i said
im not moving the goal post
i wasnt saying only in between that amount
i meant between 40 something k
to 50 something k
not only in between 40-50k
just cause thats what u assumed i meant
doesnt mean thats what i meant
u seem upset
very upset
and if i continue to run my mouth
what are u gonna do about it????
ill wait.........

40-50k yes thats what i said
im not moving the goal post
i wasnt saying only in between that amount
i meant between 40 something k
to 50 something k
not only in between 40-50k
just cause thats what u assumed i meant
doesnt mean thats what i meant
u seem upset
very upset
and if i continue to run my mouth
what are u gonna do about it????
ill wait.........
Just continue to laugh at you. No way you are getting a new one when they release for <=60k. I’ll bet you $500

Bro what lol. They come loaded. A loaded Rubi with the power top is already $62k. Add in probably $8k for the 6.4, another $3k or so for lost and tires. There's zero chance you can buy that 392 for less than $60k. They aren't making a base Jeep with a 392 option. They all have front and rear 44's, lockers, leather, power top, etc. They combined a Rubi and a Sahara and then jammed in a 6.4. Every 392 comes like the picture and lol at thinking that's less than 60k.
Right. 37s and a 2” mopar lift will add AT LEASt 3k. Probably much more

the person im talking to knows
the ACTUAL specs
and the range of price
starting price for the 392 jeep
wont be as expensive as u and that plan b dude think
the internal memo has a bunch of info on it
that they havent even talked about

Back
Top Bottom