\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

LOVE IT, been said 1000 times a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I don't think even Paul Walkers E30 sold for that much.

I understand the whole "it's worth what some someone is willing to pay". It also helps on an auction to have more than 1 to get the price go keep going. But in the case of the E30, as soon as the person drives it any sort of mileage, it won't be worth anywhere close to the $$$ paid. Sadly, it's gonna most likely sit in either a museum or a private collection where no one but the owner and his friends can see it. Sad!

That being said, there are a boatload of cars I'd rather have than this! The list is extensive.

Screenshot_2020-07-23-08-53-36-1.png

One more little tidbit from the auction. The comments on BAT are what make the site so good. They are great as you get owners of the particular car being auctioned to chime in to talk about things (quirks, service, positives & negatives, etc). Love reading comments on Lotus Elises as it's my car I want so bad. All the comments on them are what make me feel good about eventually buying one.

Anyhow, in the comments, from the winning bidder, he wrote "God Bless Montana"! So he's a tax cheat! Smh!! 😠

Does that say 000? Is that the first production one?
Threw me off too. Would've been neat to have the 1st!
Those aren’t his actual pics fam :lol:
Lol had me for a second
I think 000 got destroyed after production (on purpose) I'm #264
That's so sad. Just so no one can own it? Damn! They did the same to some Vipers years back that were prototypes & the new C8...all got sent to the crusher. Their is actual youtube video on some of the prototype Vipers being crunched by the giant tractor with the equally giant iron claw

Here's that 90s Impala SS I mentioned the other day. What ya'll think about the 2 tone paint? I think the rims gotta go. I remember when the NYPD used to use these & the older Caprice as cruisers. Also saw this beast Hummer...would be lovely to drive it through a raging blizzard
20200723_165712.jpg
20200723_173023.jpg
20200722_113045.jpg

Here's that 90s Impala SS I mentioned the other day. What ya'll think about the 2 tone paint? I think the rims gotta go. I remember when the NYPD used to use these & the older Caprice as cruisers. Also saw this beast Hummer...would be lovely to drive it through a raging blizzard
20200723_165712.jpg
20200723_173023.jpg
20200722_113045.jpg
I no like, this typa scheme really only works on a Rolls or similar vehicle IMO. I generally don't like 2 tone cars altho certain Land Rovers do look good w/ white roof. H1 is great, IDK why they couldn't figure out how to get better gas mileage for them and continue the line. prolly good that less produced means there are less idiots driving such a behemoth of a truck tho.

I no like, this typa scheme really only works on a Rolls or similar vehicle IMO. I generally don't like 2 tone cars altho certain Land Rovers do look good w/ white roof. H1 is great, IDK why they couldn't figure out how to get better gas mileage for them and continue the line. prolly good that less produced means there are less idiots driving such a behemoth of a truck tho.
1000% agreed...I'm not a fan of 2 tone myself. It's either 1 color or the other. On a Rolls it could work I mean then again them cars are on a diff level top to bottom. A black roof on white body Range looks dope...Panda theme. Man what was the avg. On thdm H1s? Like 10 maybe less? My Challenger in city driving I avg 7-10mph :rofl: & I love it lol. So these are street legal in all 50 states? I wouldn't want my cars near that behemoth on a 2 way street crossing. This rig makes Rams & SuperDuty Fords look small, its frieking MASSIVE!

1000% agreed...I'm not a fan of 2 tone myself. It's either 1 color or the other. On a Rolls it could work I mean then again them cars are on a diff level top to bottom. A black roof on white body Range looks dope...Panda theme. Man what was the avg. On thdm H1s? Like 10 maybe less? My Challenger in city driving I avg 7-10mph :rofl: & I love it lol. So these are street legal in all 50 states? I wouldn't want my cars near that behemoth on a 2 way street crossing. This rig makes Rams & SuperDuty Fords look small, its frieking MASSIVE!
I was thinking the old school LR Defenders w/ white roofs:
21e7947d569479545564399db9971af1.jpg

a Discovery could look good like this too (I hate the plastic on the Defender oops I mean Discovery II but the roof is white) :

b7885789b9749f5f5a187345f0e056da.jpg

2 tone Rolls I thought of cause I think these colourways are on many old RR's & Bentleys:

1965-rolls-royce-silver-cloud

oh yeah NONE of these cars are mines. I actually had LR Discovery back in the days, it was actually decent in terms of reliability but very expensive to maintain post warranty. I tend to think all trucks are expensive to own tho.

e

Last edited:
Thats a neat impala. Looks like someone took their time with it. Wheels are not my taste but they fit this time around.

As far as the two tone it depends on the car and how its executed. This isnt bad.

My ex’s dad had a base E30 manual iirc. Sat in the garage for years in need of minor repairs. We dusted it off and worked on it for a couple days and got it running beautifully. Then he sold it to some dude for $500. I was a sorta broke college student. I remember standing there as the dude test drove it around the block thinking to myself I’m gonna regret not buying this one day, and here we are… :smh:

Theres a yard in stl that has a silver coupe e30 in there.from what I could tell it had no body damage and probably just mechanical

bale bale Oh yeahhh those oldschool LR, those were fire in 2 tone mainly because of the roof. And goddamn that Rolls is elegant! Looks 1940s era- a very sophisticated & beautiful era of automobiles. You sold your LR because of maintenance? Curious why trucks are expensive to own? I've never had one so I wouldn't know hence why I'm asking

A guy I used to know had a H1. We went to an event that was packed - the parking lot was completely full. So he just drove across the street into a ditch and left it there. :lol:
Smart man, besides ain't no small regular tow truck going to even attempt to tow that heavy rig

bale bale Oh yeahhh those oldschool LR, those were fire in 2 tone mainly because of the roof. And goddamn that Rolls is elegant! Looks 1940s era- a very sophisticated & beautiful era of automobiles. You sold your LR because of maintenance? Curious why trucks are expensive to own? I've never had one so I wouldn't know hence why I'm asking
cuz its a foreign
domestic trucks r cheap and reliable

kinda want a 12v cummins

Back
Top Bottom