\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My cars been making a sputtering noise when I go around certain turns and accelerate. And when I’m parked after a while it starts to make a clicking sound that’ll go and come back .. gotta bring it in next week

pyammt0by1h21.jpg

C7-Corvette-Z06-red-with-carbon-flash-stinger-stripe.jpg

:nerd:
I can’t front
The zl1 is :pimp:
But naaaah

i've actually been thinking of getting a jeep yj

what yall think as a daily?
perfect for socal, i kinda dont ever wanna put the top on it and just have like a screen on the roof for some shade and keep the doors off. i think i can get a clean one for 5k

Jeeps suck as a daily, unless you like driving a slow and uncomfortable car everyday. I did it for two years and was done after that.

No offense but you give off the encyclopedia vibes, if you are creative u would be great at blogging/vlogging or some way to give out info on cars. Kind of like Doug demuro knowing all the quirks of a car,.

No offense taken buddy. When I go over particulars, being it situations, experience in life (my medical file is thicker than War & Peace, lol) or things in general, I tend to be very descriptive, so people grasp the situation.

Thing about giving out info like this for auto buying and the life of a salesperson from the other side (pay scale and such), on a vlogging platform, it would be seriously frowned upon, since I'm still doing it. Now, if I was out of the business, all bets are off. Just know that YT is a here today gone tomorrow type of proposition. Not sure if it's "too late to the party" or not.

Last edited:

One of buddies has a gt350 and took a challenger owner out to ride with him on the track one day. The challenger owner said “damn I wish my challenger could turn” :lol:

the gt350 exhaust note is beautiful though. Especially once the revs past 6K

Theres a brand spankin new gt500 where i work collecting dust. Ill get a picture the next time i see it.

opinion on rebuilt titles ? looking into a 14’ q60s manual. apparently a animal was hit but not enough to replace headlights and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom