\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

New is worth it to me if you're going to be keeping the vehicle, esp if it's a "dream car" status for the individual. If it's no longer in production than a low mile one is best bet.
Rebuilding a OG classic > buying a retro
Come on you know this mane
You rather have an og pair of grails or the cheap copy they passing around today?

stacking money to buy the acres
i wanna do the track
but getting the acres is first and foremost
wife wants the durango
but she also wouldnt mind a trackhawk
i remember them saying they changing the cherokee platform next year
not sure if its still happening
also wouldnt mind the 392 rubicon
but man i also want that damn corvette
but holding out for them to expand the trim lineup
but im like whatever
i can wait another year or 2 to decide car wise
buying land is my number 1 priority
wife started her car club
they like 10-11 members deep
they won a few trophies so far
they lineup of cars kinda nice
That's wassup man, Inshallah God willing all that happens for you. It's in Cali so I'm assuming the acres price has got to be up there. You have IG, FB etc..?reach out to serious like minded individuals who'll contribute to the cause...you most def can talk your way into any given situation given your outgoing social media personality lol. Man, I'd def chip in had I resided in Cali, how many acres you figure you'll need? Wifey knows what she wants- I too would take the Durango over the Trackhawk...have the Trackhawk prices dropped any? 392 Rubi is going to be 🔥they should've been had a V8 option on the Rubis/JLs/Saharas. I'd stay away from the Corvette the 1st couple years & let them iron out the problems with 1st 2nd year releases & yeah the trim line will be expanding def. I saw one two days ago, at a quick glance sitting still it damn near resembled a Ferrari F430- 10 outta 10 on design. Congrats again on their club. Thats wassup bro- ladies getting the trophies. Their lineup is def fire, I rmbr the few pics you sent. A woman who is into hot rodding- what more could a man want?

You rather have an og pair of grails or the cheap copy they passing around today?
Facts, ain't even gonna attempt to argue with that lol. OG anything beats retro all day long. No regrets but I kind of wish I had bought a Classic over the new stuff. Like I love my Chally but a car from the 60s 70s with a full metal jacket + classic Americana design- it just doesn't get better than that ESPECIALLY the old school rumble. Most def will get a classic in the future about 15 stacks range

M MrClean510 Heard there's a company out in the Midwest that stamps out classic cars body designs. Don't remember if they use heavy metal like back in the days but would be a good start if what one is looking for is no longer readily available

That's wassup man, Inshallah God willing all that happens for you. It's in Cali so I'm assuming the acres price has got to be up there. You have IG, FB etc..?reach out to serious like minded individuals who'll contribute to the cause...you most def can talk your way into any given situation given your outgoing social media personality lol. Man, I'd def chip in had I resided in Cali, how many acres you figure you'll need? Wifey knows what she wants- I too would take the Durango over the Trackhawk...have the Trackhawk prices dropped any? 392 Rubi is going to be 🔥they should've been had a V8 option on the Rubis/JLs/Saharas. I'd stay away from the Corvette the 1st couple years & let them iron out the problems with 1st 2nd year releases & yeah the trim line will be expanding def. I saw one two days ago, at a quick glance sitting still it damn near resembled a Ferrari F430- 10 outta 10 on design. Congrats again on their club. Thats wassup bro- ladies getting the trophies. Their lineup is def fire, I rmbr the few pics you sent. A woman who is into hot rodding- what more could a man want?
man i been floating it to people i know
pooling our money then just buying land
not even for a track but just to have some land
thats YOURS
have some acreage in ur name
people be SOUNDING interested
but dont really be bout it
forget the track
build a home nice cabin or something build a lil community
to get away to in the winter or vacation break
somewhere where u can shoot ur guns and not worry
just something thats urs
buy the ;and then divide it up evenly.
i dont even know how many acres needed
but id want to have enough for the traclk
and for folks to build something on their plot of land too u know
theres a 200 acre for 95k that looks cool
def big enough to do all that
but 20-30 acres seems reasonable too......I THINK

Nice shot man,i see you in the photography thread too. I miss shooting cars.

Thanks man appreciate it. I love shooting cars I get to network through it and be around fast cars. Pick up the camera and get out there brah!

looking to buy a car again. i've had 3 c63's (all the previous gen with the 6.3L). always been an amg guy, but nothing really excites me right now. can spend up to like $100k, but i don't really have any interest in anything domestic. any suggestions?

edit: looking to buy used. don't think i'll ever be able to justify buying a brand new car.

The C63 is such a great platform, I'm hoping to get into a 15+ C63S sometime in the future. After driving that car a few times it's solidified that I need it in my life.

Heard about this being at the local McLaren dealer in West Chester PA. Wife & I took a drive down there Friday night after they closed to see it though the window (dealer is by appointment only right now). First time (and probably the only time) seeing one in person. It's a pre-production model that they are taking from dealer to dealer to show off a few day at each store.
IMG_20200731_211213.jpg

McLaren Elva. 2 seat, no roof, no windshield Ultimate series hyper car. Starting at $1.82M. even from outside, it was CRAZY looking!! So freaking cool! And sweet color!!!! Gotta get the right color helmet to wear while driving! I'd go with a mock-up like Ayrton Senna's yellow Brazil flag colors!

That is baddd, it was here in the bay a few weeks ago also along with the speedtail. Aston martin dealer had the speedster also for a bit, thing is wildddd.

Thanks man appreciate it. I love shooting cars I get to network through it and be around fast cars. Pick up the camera and get out there brah!

The C63 is such a great platform, I'm hoping to get into a 15+ C63S sometime in the future. After driving that car a few times it's solidified that I need it in my life.

this is what i was considering. saw a few 2017 coupes, but i keep going back and forth. might be my last chance to spend a lot on a car for a while so i wanna not do anything i'll regret.

only thing about a classic is you better know how to work on them unless you got bread to blow cause even classics that have been fully restored have their bugs.

only thing about a classic is you better know how to work on them unless you got bread to blow cause even classics that have been fully restored have their bugs.

After you get stuck on the side of the road a few times you pick up some things.
Had me signing up for mechanic classes and searching youtube.

Scariest thing i had happened to me was all my electrical went out on a busy street at night.
No hazards. Had me out there with my phone flashlight 🔦.

I remember one time back in the 90s my cousin had a 69 gto and he would drive me to high school (I was freshman and him a senior). One time he was dropping me off and the street outside my neighborhood was like a 20* grade maybe (not super steep but steep enough). He had lost 95% of his breaks slightly before that, and couldn’t slow down to get into my neighborhood. So I grabbed my bag and exited the vehicle, tuck and roll. :lol:. He was able to get it back to his house and stop it on a hill, but had to fly through a few four way stops on the way. :lol: I laugh now but that **** was scary at the time. :lol:

Drum brakes? I had a 66’ i would drive to highschool. I would have to pump the brakes at the light cus the pedal would slowly lower to the floor. I always kept my distance 😂

man the other day i was coming down a hill in my hybrid in malibu and i had the brakes to the floor and that sucker was not slowing down :stoneface: , almost had to pull the handbrake

Drum brakes? I had a 66’ i would drive to highschool. I would have to pump the brakes at the light cus the pedal would slowly lower to the floor. I always kept my distance 😂
I’m pretty sure they were. :lol: it was a cool loud car I guess, but we had a few close calls in that thing.

I had a brand new vw Passat like 8 years ago and the breaks (electronics) went when I was coming down a hill. I managed to get lucky with a green light at the bottom and got it into the gas station slightly uphill. That scared the ****. out of me. Car had like 250 miles on it. :lol:

Pretty nice from Mazda

The well-appointed and stylish Mazda3 2.5 Turbo is equipped with an impressive engine capable of delivering 250 horsepower and 320 lb-ft of torque on premium fuel (or 227 horsepower and 310 lb-ft of torque on regular fuel) and standard i-Activ all-wheel drive system. The starting MSRP3 for the 2021 Mazda3 is $20,500 while the Mazda3 2.5 Turbo will start at $29,900. For more information or to speak with a Mazda representative,

looking to buy a car again. i've had 3 c63's (all the previous gen with the 6.3L). always been an amg guy, but nothing really excites me right now. can spend up to like $100k, but i don't really have any interest in anything domestic. any suggestions?

edit: looking to buy used. don't think i'll ever be able to justify buying a brand new car.

After having an '07 C2S for 3.5 years I cannot say enough good things about my experience. It's such a pleasure to drive as a daily and for my money the 911 is the best looking car on the road. Routine maintenance isn't bad and the cars hold their value. For ~$100k you could get into something amazing. Cop a 911.

I'd probably be looking for a 997.2 GT3 if I was looking to drop that kind of bread.

Back
Top Bottom