\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Forget a Koenigsegg, forget a Pagani, forget a Chiron! The AMG Project One? Nope! Aston Martin Valkarie? Nope!! THIS ^ right above is the car to get if one has the money! It's going to go down as a game changer! This is Gordon Murray's "mic drop" moment! The guy is a freaking genius! And I couldn't be happier for him! Took a long time for his masterpiece, the F1 to appreciate like it has and I think this will do it again! Congrats Gordon!! Car is brilliant!!

For those who haven't done so, find the book "Driving Ambition". It's the inside story on the McLaren F1. It's long out of print, and used copies in excellent shape go for several hundred dollars. But if you can find a fairly inexpensive copy, read it! It's a must for ANY car guy! Truely amazing what they did to get the F1 built!

Last edited:
Revs to 12k tho damn. It’d gonna have 660hp and 237tq

It's close. Torque will be 344 lb/ft. It sounds low if it were in a car that would weigh 3500-3,800 lbs. In a car that is just over a ton, it's gonna pull like crazy! He say 70% will be available below 2,500 RPM. Very streetable for a manual. The motor is under 400lbs! Think about that! Some V8s weight more! The F1 's BMW S70/2 V12 weighs 192 lbs more and that car moves!! The fact that he got Cosworth to build a killer 12K rpm V12 is amazing and I LOVE IT!! COSSIE IS BACK!!

Yeah gas stops would be more frequent but she lives 6 min from her job lol. She actually owns a 2006 Cadillac with about 60k miles on it... literally bought it with 30k miles from an old lady about 3 years ago.

I’ve only seen snow once in my life and it was 6 months ago in Reno, so nah we don’t really get any at all where I live other than at the top of the mountains. She wouldn’t be getting the awd model btw. I think she’s set on the gt in the dark (octane?) red unless she can find a killer deal on a used v8.
Oh ok nvm gas shouldn't be a headache in that case. What kinda Caddy? The GT doesn't have awd standard? What's the selling point then...wouldn't it be just another SXT than? I thought the whole addition of the GT to the lineup was for its awd system which kicks on as necessary and then goes back to rwd when the systems don't detect slippage

Forget a Koenigsegg, forget a Pagani, forget a Chiron! The AMG Project One? Nope! Aston Martin Valkarie? Nope!! THIS ^ right above is the car to get if one has the money! It's going to go down as a game changer! This is Gordon Murray's "mic drop" moment! The guy is a freaking genius! And I couldn't be happier for him! Took a long time for his masterpiece, the F1 to appreciate like it has and I think this will do it again! Congrats Gordon!! Car is brilliant!!

For those who haven't done so, find the book "Driving Ambition". It's the inside story on the McLaren F1. It's long out of print, and used copies in excellent shape go for several hundred dollars. But if you can find a fairly inexpensive copy, read it! It's a must for ANY car guy! Truely amazing what they did to get the F1 built!
Car def looks to be once in a lifetime. But, I personally will always give my vote to the Segg when it comes to hypercars. Will never forget the feeling of seeing one in the flesh at the NYC auto show few years ago, agera I believe it was. Seggs are just on a diff level imo. CF rims- insane. Pagani is 2nd to none as well

That 68 fastback is one of the goat mustangs imo wish I can own one some day. That or a 69 :wink:

That’s what she said
Agreed- from the sharp nose to the artistic elegance of the interior gauges- perfection. John Wick had a 68 or 69?

Agreed- from the sharp nose to the artistic elegance of the interior gauges- perfection. John Wick had a 68 or 69?
69 I believe. It has the flat rear. 68 has a more curvy rear and also the Bullitt year. I’d take either one they’re beautiful designs
7C5E08F6-3441-4065-BDFF-FD09CE4C5AF6.gif
858ABE45-1E99-432E-89B5-92C8A338B02F.jpeg

Sinner Sinner had to tag you cause i know you're a HUGE McLaren guy

Meanwhile in Florida :lol: Reminds me of F&F1 where Vince is clinging on for dear life to the Semi he & the gang attempt to rob https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-man-clings-semi-truck-152700974.html

Crazy ish like this is typical down here

Back
Top Bottom