\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

TRX is dope af. I think the the raptor might still be better off-road though. Not sure how I feel about those bilstein 2.5s vs the fox racing 3.0. They went more for street ability and doing pickup truck things more than doing Baja things. Reminds me Of the Shelby f150.

eh everyone who actually takes it offroad often like desert stuff, will replace the shocks on their stock fairly quickly.

also the dodge comes with a nice rear linked setup

eh everyone who actually takes it offroad often like desert stuff, will replace the shocks on their stock fairly quickly.

also the dodge comes with a nice rear linked setup

yeah I agree about the shocks, but then it’s not really a competitor to the raptor if it’s $20-30k more before a $10k suspension upgrade. $2k in bolt ons and the raptor runs there same numbers to 60 and the quarter mile. Will never sound as good as a v8 tho...

E21759C2-DAC9-4A07-B5B3-D98EE2F73F3E.jpeg

Its finally here!!!

Whats the tire size on those from factory?

yeah I agree about the shocks, but then it’s not really a competitor to the raptor if it’s $20-30k more before a $10k suspension upgrade. $2k in bolt ons and the raptor runs there same numbers to 60 and the quarter mile. Will never sound as good as a v8 tho...
it still pulls similar travel numbers so i wouldn't say all that.
that ecoboost is super impressive engine tho. dont see many issues with it either
what i will be curious to see is the issues that 1st year run will face

Blows my mind where trucks are now. Ford and RAM doing great things. Year over year it seems Toyota and Chevy keep falling behind on their offerings.

I still really like the Chevy Colorado though with the Z71 package and the diesel.

I dont think the intended market will care if the TRX is 15k more than the Raptor once they sit in both... top trim RAM interiors >>> all other trucks in any price range

Blows my mind where trucks are now. Ford and RAM doing great things. Year over year it seems Toyota and Chevy keep falling behind on their offerings.

I still really like the Chevy Colorado though with the Z71 package and the diesel.
As a Toyota fanboy you are right and it is very discouraging. I told my father in law I LOVE the look of the new Tundra redesign but I wouldn't buy another Tundra. Nothing wrong with it mechanically but not enough of an upgrade. If I was in the market for a new truck now the Denali 1500 is it for me hands down.

As a Toyota fanboy you are right and it is very discouraging. I told my father in law I LOVE the look of the new Tundra redesign but I wouldn't buy another Tundra. Nothing wrong with it mechanically but not enough of an upgrade. If I was in the market for a new truck now the Denali 1500 is it for me hands down.
the tundra's look sick!
this dude from japan has a beautiful tundra
its an older model but the way it looks is still beautiful to me

Yea no doubt. Im a big Toyota truck fan, almost pulled a trigger on a new Tacoma last year (not worth it used). But man like they need more options. The bones are great, but you dont always get your moneys worth. They are reliable, but I think the competition is starting to catch up.

I will probably get a new truck in the next two years, and depending what Toyota does, I may finally go American.

Yea no doubt. Im a big Toyota truck fan, almost pulled a trigger on a new Tacoma last year (not worth it used). But man like they need more options. The bones are great, but you dont always get your moneys worth. They are reliable, but I think the competition is starting to catch up.

I will probably get a new truck in the next two years, and depending what Toyota does, I may finally go American.
Man same boat was going to get a used Tundra and compared prices to new I was like WTF. New was cheaper than used. I meant to post it but look the look of the new Tundra/Sequioa facelift.
2021-Toyota-Sequoia-redesign.jpg

Quality is really the only thing Toyota has going for it and as you said other brands are catching up and closing that gap. Might be time to start thinking outside the box and build trucks with performance in mind. It doesn't have to be a TRX or Raptor competitor but competing with the models right below.

Man same boat was going to get a used Tundra and compared prices to new I was like WTF. New was cheaper than used. I meant to post it but look the look of the new Tundra/Sequioa facelift.
2021-Toyota-Sequoia-redesign.jpg

Quality is really the only thing Toyota has going for it and as you said other brands are catching up and closing that gap. Might be time to start thinking outside the box and build trucks with performance in mind. It doesn't have to be a TRX or Raptor competitor but competing with the models right below.
Yea no doubt. The Colorado imo seems like the best mid-size truck, which is the segment im mainly looking at.

I was tempted to look at full size, but it just isn't what I need. But hey always better to have more than less.

it still pulls similar travel numbers so i wouldn't say all that.
that ecoboost is super impressive engine tho. dont see many issues with it either
what i will be curious to see is the issues that 1st year run will face

Up until recently the 3.5L ecoboosts had cam phaser issues that starved the engine of oil at startup. Not sure how common the problem really is, but forums are always full of horror stories... and I mean there are literally about a million f150s with the 3.5L out there.

The TRX vs Raptor is almost like hellcat vs gt350 imo...

Like I said, I think the TRX is dope and I would love to own one, but I wouldn’t be trading the raptor in for one.

Whats the tire size on those from factory?
305/35/20's all around

air spider 777 air spider 777 Congrats brother! One mean ride right there. Loving the paint and stripe combo. Putting on a front plate or na? lol

Thank you Zo! I will be putting on the Sto n Sho plate.

whoa

SICK!

Thank you!

No lie
The pink shipping guards look dope on that

Nahhhhhhhh

Yea those guards need to go but I k ow how you roll so I don’t even gotta tell you :lol:

Yea no doubt. The Colorado imo seems like the best mid-size truck, which is the segment im mainly looking at.

I was tempted to look at full size, but it just isn't what I need. But hey always better to have more than less.
No doubt but you gotta get that diesel.
They retain their value and get over 20mpgs with 370 foot pounds of torque is a no brainer imo
If you decide to get a gasser I'd recommend a Tacoma.

I dont think the intended market will care if the TRX is 15k more than the Raptor once they sit in both... top trim RAM interiors >>> all other trucks in any price range
Unless you get a base model raptor for sticker, the price isn't that far off to get it to the same specs as trx. For a extra 5k I'd get the trx just because of the power difference (v8>)[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom