\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

C43 2017 and up, not really interested in the M3. Just thought it was interesting. I drove my boys M5 Comp and that thing was beastly but the C43 will suffice power wise. Just interesting how numbers wise the C43 is half a second slower than the M3 in a 0-60 though im sure a .5 second difference doesnt tell the whole story. M3 probably feels alot more raw.

Whats your budget? I would rather have an older C63 than a C43 all day.

theres always the m340i or the new supra... better handling even better engine... then again if its a benz u want stick to it.

pics a few pages back...hope yall did some donuts in that wet parking lot :pimp:

Last edited:
theres always the m340i or the new supra... better handling even better engine... then again if its a benz u want stick to it.

pics a few pages back...hope yall did some donuts in that wet parking lot :pimp:

Throttle house did a review on the c43, new 340 and new s4. I believe the c43 had the best theatrics in terms of sound and driving. S4 was the best all around car, but both drivers woudve picked the c43
among all 3.

340 they said was a little too quiet, and not different enough from the 330.

Personally just a fan of this generation C class, dont need a C63. 4 doors is a must as well.

What makes you like the C43? Im guessing the interior. You want 4 doors only right?

Pretty much everything. Exterior/interior, exhaust notes that pop. Decently priced used right now as well. I dont need a c63, plus I believe those are rwd only still. A lot more expensive too. C43’s pulling low 4’s in the 0-60. Mighty fine for me. Drove my boys M5 Comp and while beastly id hardly take advantage of all that power.

Pretty much everything. Exterior/interior, exhaust notes that pop. Decently priced used right now as well. I dont need a c63, plus I believe those are rwd only still. A lot more expensive too. C43’s pulling low 4’s in the 0-60. Mighty fine for me. Drove my boys M5 Comp and while beastly id hardly take advantage of all that power.

Oh yeah if you want AWD then that's going to greatly limit your choices. If you could live with RWD then I would rather get a F80 M3 over the C43, besides the exhaust its going to be better is pretty much every category.

Oh yeah if you want AWD then that's going to greatly limit your choices. If you could live with RWD then I would rather get a F80 M3 over the C43, besides the exhaust its going to be better is pretty much every category.

Thought of it but also out of my price range and that decision would weigh heavily on the performance factor. Interior is much nicer in the c43, ambient lighting, interior design, brake hold function.

Or get the c43. Why you suggest an s4 over a c43?
i never looked at c43's because i wasnt in the market for a sedan when i got my car last year. I have driven a good amount of s4/s5 though and I actually prefer the S5 SB to the S4 but i just dont fit in the damn thing (not enough headroom), but i do fit more comfortably in an S4.

I did cross shop GLC43, x3 m40, and SQ5 which are all similar powertrains to their sedan counterparts. I ended up narrowing it down to the GLC and the SQ and picked the SQ5 because i just overall liked it more. I think Audis look a little fresher (MB has kind of a senior citizen vibe to them IMO), and i thought the interior was much nicer in the Audi (more elegant and seemed to be higher quality IMO). The MB is a little faster, but my car is still plenty fast for my needs. I've always liked Audis though, and wanted a B5 s4 since i was in high school.

i never looked at c43's because i wasnt in the market for a sedan when i got my car last year. I have driven a good amount of s4/s5 though and I actually prefer the S5 SB to the S4 but i just dont fit in the damn thing (not enough headroom), but i do fit more comfortably in an S4.

I did cross shop GLC43, x3 m40, and SQ5 which are all similar powertrains to their sedan counterparts. I ended up narrowing it down to the GLC and the SQ and picked the SQ5 because i just overall liked it more. I think Audis look a little fresher (MB has kind of a senior citizen vibe to them IMO), and i thought the interior was much nicer in the Audi (more elegant and seemed to be higher quality IMO). The MB is a little faster, but my car is still plenty fast for my needs. I've always liked Audis though, and wanted a B5 s4 since i was in high school.

Sq5 is great, my friend looked into one and is thinking of one. Id probably pick one over a GLC43 as well, but in terms of c43 vs S4 id take the c43 in almost every category thats important to me. Only thing that allures me to the S4 at all is the virtual cockpit.

Sq5 is great, my friend looked into one and is thinking of one. Id probably pick one over a GLC43 as well, but in terms of c43 vs S4 id take the c43 in almost every category thats important to me. Only thing that allures me to the S4 at all is the virtual cockpit.
Honestly the virtual dash is an unnecessary novelty that wears off quickly. What categories are important to you? These cars are all extremely similar in almost every category. I would recommend spending some time driving all three (c43 s4 m340) and just picking the one you like the best, neither is "better" than the other its just preference really. IMO.

Just changed my oil. The fumoto valve makes oil changes easy and I don't even use tools. I hand tighten my oil filter. Just put oil around the filter gasket and it comes off easily by hand for the next oil change.

20200817_143524.jpg

20200817_143641.jpg

The new Hellgato was placed on a truck and should be at the dealer tomorrow according to the salesman. Due to work (we are back in office), I cannot go up to the dealer (260 miles away), until Friday. :frown:
u know we need them pics asap
im happy for u my dude
congrats
u gonna miss the b5 blue???

Honestly the virtual dash is an unnecessary novelty that wears off quickly. What categories are important to you? These cars are all extremely similar in almost every category. I would recommend spending some time driving all three (c43 s4 m340) and just picking the one you like the best, neither is "better" than the other its just preference really. IMO.

Very similar, out of everything, interior design, exterior, sound, everything screams Mercedes at me.

c43
S4

Back
Top Bottom