\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Who has a hookup on Da Hemi? My brother is looking for a scat pack charger 🤔

that car gonna be stolen in no time

So my younger brother got rid of his 370Z back in Jan(marriage & 2 seater just wasn't going to cut it for errands & such) so he's back in the #Maximagang. This ones a '99 all original 1 owner car. Fully loaded- heated seats & mirrors/sunroof/leather interior. Very well documented with the service records & receipts. 70,000 miles which is nothing considering she's 22 years old. Dude wanted $2,800 but settled for $1,000 lol. Needs new strut mounts, minor rust spots need to be corrected here & there & he wants to put on bigger rims & tires 18's probably & it's got a misfire due to bad coil packs which is an easy fix. It's white like his previous Max. We're going to paint correct it & ceramic coat it soon. Pics to follow on that. He wants a custom plate but hasn't come up with anything- any ideas?
20210227_125222.jpg
20210227_125228.jpg
20210227_125321.jpg

$1k?!!

how did your bro negotiate that deal? :lol:

that car gonna be stolen in no time

$1k?!!

how did your bro negotiate that deal? :lol:
They've been getting stolen a lot in the Detroit area especially. Lol about the deal so the dude selling it is Spanish & my brother's wife is also Spanish. Seller didn't speak too much English & so my brother's wife communicated in Spanish & while doing that buttered him up a little lol & pointed out a couple of nonsensical things & boom he came down to $1,000 :lol:

Hit up air spider 777 air spider 777 . He's bought his Hemi's from a trusted dealer. He may have a connect. What year Scat is your brother looking at?

he’s been looking at 2017+ but used they’re almost $40k around here, so he’s looking at maybe getting new.

not too worried about it getting stolen in this town...maybe in the city

he’s been looking at 2017+ but used they’re almost $40k around here, so he’s looking at maybe getting new.

Yeah I asked because for the price of a new one he can maybe get into a used Hellcat if he's ok with used. And he's interested in a Challenger or Charger? Yeah I pointed out the Detroit statement only because I just read an article about it couple days ago.

Worth it to buy new. My dealer is located in Fayetteville NY. If you want, I can give you contact info and speak to my salesman. lmk

So my younger brother got rid of his 370Z back in Jan(marriage & 2 seater just wasn't going to cut it for errands & such) so he's back in the #Maximagang. This ones a '99 all original 1 owner car. Fully loaded- heated seats & mirrors/sunroof/leather interior. Very well documented with the service records & receipts. 70,000 miles which is nothing considering she's 22 years old. Dude wanted $2,800 but settled for $1,000 lol. Needs new strut mounts, minor rust spots need to be corrected here & there & he wants to put on bigger rims & tires 18's probably & it's got a misfire due to bad coil packs which is an easy fix. It's white like his previous Max. We're going to paint correct it & ceramic coat it soon. Pics to follow on that. He wants a custom plate but hasn't come up with anything- any ideas?
20210227_125222.jpg
20210227_125228.jpg
20210227_125321.jpg
Mans bought the most pristine maxima you could get with 1k :smokin

Wait till it gets tuned and you hear the chop and whine.

It's a bad time to be buying cars like scat packs imo.
I remember gilroy was selling base scats for 33 and they were sitting
man i sold my scat at the beginning of the pandemic for like 27k and like 53k miles and felt like it was too cheap but it was sitting for a couple months so i sold it to the first dude who came by

Wait till it gets tuned and you hear the chop and whine.

It's a bad time to be buying cars like scat packs imo.
I remember gilroy was selling base scats for 33 and they were sitting

i was just telling my brother that! That’s why I found it strange when he told me he was looking at da used hemi for like $37k... That dealer in gilroy closed down though.

Shipping is always an option

very true! Let me get some more info about what exactly he’s looking for 👍🏼

Who has a hookup on Da Hemi? My brother is looking for a scat pack charger 🤔

GONNA HAVE A BULLSEYE ON HIM.

DODGE IS IN A BAD SPOTLIGHT RIGHT NOW. THEY STEALING THEM LIKE MONEY ON THE GROUND. THEY ARE CODING BLANK KEY FOBS AND OFF WITH THE RIDE IN 30 SEC. EVERYBODY WANTS ONE. I HAVE NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER TRADING MINE IN.

MAYBE I’LL REVISIT DODGE WHEN THEY ARENT THE “IN” BRAND FOR EVERYBODY, THEY MAMA AND THIEVING A%% COUSINS.

OH AND INSURANCE IS HIGH AF DUE TO SO MANY CLAIMS ON THEM.

Think I’m done with coupes. Current weekend vehicle. Had it since 2012. Fun ride. Came from a ek9, to a evo, then the gtr.
91097B3F-34BD-41B8-8494-49F6EFEEDE9D.jpeg
1FC7ED36-E805-4065-BBC5-F5C3489D3783.jpeg
Amazing car, can’t wait till I get mines, I love coupes so even if I get a kid, I’ll throw a Kid seat in the back. Nothing gonna stop me from owning one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom