\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Amazing car, can’t wait till I get mines, I love coupes so even if I get a kid, I’ll throw a Kid seat in the back. Nothing gonna stop me from owning one :lol:

Had 2 car seats in the back it can be done
1614649109575.png

The license plate :lol:
Is that a nod to F&F 1 Ja Rule street race scene?
Man I’d love to drive a rx7 one of these days. Underrated sports car from Japan of that generation.
Totally agree with you. These were so slept on. They're beautiful. The flow of the body lines & ride height is admirable. Saw one last summer in silver & it was RHD which made it extra fire. I've always wanted one. Hear not so good things about their rotary engines though lol

There’s a 94 rx7 on carsandbids right now. Wonder where it’s going to end up at.

Sold the Mustang 😔 kinda had sellers remorse but oh well, still tryna find a Grand National locally

Picked up this 04 E55 AMG, with a 76 mm supercharger pulley, PLM heat exchanger, Eurocharged ECU Stage 2 Tune, CLS rear differential, etc

Nice lil cruiser for the Summer

IMG_4117.JPG

Everyone selling the stangs

they def going up, not sure if they'll reach the crazy G-Body pricing thats been going on lately but if people bought cheap back in the day theyll come up for sure...the homies at Born x Raised bought mine, doing a lil project with it

Sold the Mustang 😔 kinda had sellers remorse but oh well, still tryna find a Grand National locally

Picked up this 04 E55 AMG, with a 76 mm supercharger pulley, PLM heat exchanger, Eurocharged ECU Stage 2 Tune, CLS rear differential, etc

Nice lil cruiser for the Summer

IMG_4117.JPG
I ain't seen it for sale 😐. How much did you get for it? Im always looking for clean 50s for a good deal.
If you want a good deal on a GN your gonna have to get it out of state.

Haha, don’t tempt me. I love my FJ but something faster would be nice. We got a kid otw now so a coupe’s a hard sell.

Congrats!!!

I'm feeling some mental pressure from within myself cause everybody around me is having kids and I don't have any.

Found a raptor i kinda want

chassis has like 170k miles but the motor was replaced
they def going up, not sure if they'll reach the crazy G-Body pricing thats been going on lately but if people bought cheap back in the day theyll come up for sure...the homies at Born x Raised bought mine, doing a lil project with it
oh damn really? u out in LA?

thats pretty cool u got to sell it to them

Back
Top Bottom