\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Anyone here have an experience or have owned a C43 AMG? The M240i is marked up at the highest I've ever seen. AMG C43 seems to be priced a lot more reasonably.

Oldest year I'm willing to get is 2018 and Ideally would like it to be <40k miles.

What do ya'll think?

Yea. The front looks unfinished to me. They could have done a better job with the bumper area like putting vents below the headlight area
Don't like it one bit, but certainly like it better than the new Supra. The front definitely looks unfinished, don't create the car expecting aftermarket to bail you out. Headlights look like they are just thrown onto the car and don't flow. Area under the lights just look horrible reminds me of art class. Just have to much unused space and nothing drawing the eye. Nissan hood logo could have been better. Mirrors look to big also, hopefully they give you the option to place them on the fender.
nissan-z-proto-u-s-31-1628775409.jpg

Certainly like the back more than the front. Is that a Nissan logo on the back, if so take that off. Change to a Z logo. Taillights kind of remind me of a Dodge, maybe Ford. However I am fine with that. Once it comes out I will drive my Z up to see how it does firsthand.
nissan-z-proto-u-s-23-1628775321.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Anyone here have an experience or have owned a C43 AMG? The M240i is marked up at the highest I've ever seen. AMG C43 seems to be priced a lot more reasonably.

Oldest year I'm willing to get is 2018 and Ideally would like it to be <40k miles.

What do ya'll think?

They sound nice af ill tell you that. I would love one.

Don't like it one bit, but certainly like it better than the new Supra. The front definitely looks unfinished, don't create the car expecting aftermarket to bail you out. Headlights look like they are just thrown onto the car and don't flow. Area under the lights just look horrible reminds me of art class. Just have to much unused space and nothing drawing the eye. Nissan hood logo could have been better. Mirrors look to big also, hopefully they give you the option to place them on the fender.
nissan-z-proto-u-s-31-1628775409.jpg

Certainly like the back more than the front. Is that a Nissan logo on the back, if so take that off. Change to a Z logo. Taillights kind of remind me of a Dodge, maybe Ford. However I am fine with that. Once it comes out I will drive my Z up to see how it does firsthand.
nissan-z-proto-u-s-23-1628775321.jpg

The new car front opening looks better than the pics above. These two pics above I quoted are of the prototype before they tweaked the lower grill & the bumper area below the lights (that vertical line on each corner. See the pics below. They added texture and some coloring to the horizonal shapes and made that line more defined. It looks more finished. Here are some pics from C&D
2023-nissan-z-213-1629233357.jpg
2023-nissan-z-101-1629224272.jpg
2023-nissan-z-118-1629224367.jpg

While the opening is the same size they used two different shapes and one part bright & the lower part is dark (it's also where they seem to put the drivers aids (sensors for auto braking, etc). It looks great as does the optional blue interior. That looks amazing!!

Last edited:
Countach supposed to be an all new vehicle? Looks like an Aventador at first glance with retro headlights.

It's not an all-new vehicle. It's the Aventador chassis and the Sian drive line (V12+hybrid).

And yes SORIANOTRON SORIANOTRON , it definitely needs a fixed wing (it looks to have an electronic one based on the body cutlines, that deploys at a particular speed) as well as much better wheels (Countach phone dial wheels).

my impression is that new Countach was taking cues from an old Countach concept or the LP400 which doesn't have a wing or the fender flares, I prefer the Countachs of the early-mid 80's which have the fender thingies & a wing. don't like the ground efx or w/e they're called on the 25th (below the doors)/ tend to think I wouldn't care about any of that stuff if seeing it IRL tho. but yeah I agree that the new version should have a wing.

also the glass, they shoulda done a variance on the split windows of the Countach. Suburi SVX's were rare but not impossibly expensive cars in da 90's that had unusual glass in case you couldn't afford a Lamborghini

Da new Supra > da new Z
interested in seeing comparisons but I can’t see the Z winning
I like both. That Supra is one fine looking ride, to me it has no bad angles. New Z looks good in pics but gotta see it in person. I'd love to give it a go in both cars

What do ya'll think?

Bump and also have now considered getting an M2. Not sure if it's worth getting the Competition though. Anyone have any input on this?

Back
Top Bottom