\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just won her in auction. Can’t wait for her to come home. 88 m6

Congratulations buddy! E24 M6 is my all time favorite BMW! Almost bought one that was a "barn find" before I bought my Mustang GT but it sitting for years, no inspection, and who knows what with the motor. But I always take pics of any E24 I see. Love them. Good luck with it. Did you grab that on BAT?

Working on grabbing an 87 Grand national with 17k miles, og everything barn find garage kept. Dude was asking $50k and we agreed. Dude claims he got an offer for 60k randomly and that person flaked. Now he wants 60 of course. Straight up buster. Turned 40 this year and not f’n around gents. Life too short. Enjoy it!

Congratulations buddy! E24 M6 is my all time favorite BMW! Almost bought one that was a "barn find" before I bought my Mustang GT but it sitting for years, no inspection, and who knows what with the motor. But I always take pics of any E24 I see. Love them. Good luck with it. Did you grab that on BAT?

Yup BAT

Thx gents. I’ll post pics when I get it. It’s coming from San Fran. Trying to find a reputable enclosed shipping company to bring to Houston. Whiffed on a couple m6s auctions in the last couple weeks. One sold 1987 m6 with 74k Mike’s for $52k , the other 1987 sold for $72k with 87k miles. This one has more mileage but I got a fair deal. Interior and exterior super clean. Now I gotta learn to drive a stick lol

Hey buddy, stick is a cinch. Equal amounts clutch out gas pedal down. 🙂

I'll give you a VERY GOOD shipping company. Intercity Lines! They brought up my wife's Gallardo from Florida. Enclosed and the guy was a total top notch professional! The car had a dead battery at the dealership as they didn't have it on a tender for the 4 weeks it was there so the driver would you out every night and open the doors and start it for 15 minutes to get the battery back up. He was awesome. Constant communication all the way. I'd give them a call DIRECTLY.

DO NOT CALL BROKERS! That's the biggest mistake to do. You get some dude with a 3/4 ton pickup a single trailer enclosed and a magnetic sign on his truck. And if your lucky insurance for the entire value of the car being hauled. And if there is a problem, good luck going after them after the fact. Ask me how I know, lol. Calling the company directly you get the driver's info and number to keep tabs on your car. 👍 Feel free to message with any questions.

And the company is not the same as Intercity. That's a different company. Intercity Lines is the great one.

I'll give you a VERY GOOD shipping company. Intercity Lines! They brought up my wife's Gallardo from Florida. Enclosed and the guy was a total top notch professional! The car had a dead battery at the dealership as they didn't have it on a tender for the 4 weeks it was there so the driver would you out every night and open the doors and start it for 15 minutes to get the battery back up. He was awesome. Constant communication all the way. I'd give them a call DIRECTLY.

DO NOT CALL BROKERS! That's the biggest mistake to do. You get some dude with a 3/4 ton pickup a single trailer enclosed and a magnetic sign on his truck. And if your lucky insurance for the entire value of the car being hauled. And if there is a problem, good luck going after them after the fact. Ask me how I know, lol. Calling the company directly you get the driver's info and number to keep tabs on your car. 👍 Feel free to message with any questions.

And the company is not the same as Intercity. That's a different company. Intercity Lines is the great one.

Ironic enough I just called them about 2 hrs ago after a google search. $2k enclosed. Thx for the confirmation!

Last edited:

sent you dm

Just won her in auction. Can’t wait for her to come home. 88 m6
689BBCA7-9D23-4ACE-92F9-31161951FE3C.gif

another sharknose :pimp: congrats bro

Morning Cars & Coffee but beforehand, a stop at Radnor Hunt Concourse Road Rally staging area. The Concourse is the nicest show in the area. Tickets are $50 a person and if you pay an extra $10 you can park in the Motorsports Park. This is an area next to the main event, and everyone gets to see everyone's cool cars they drove to the show in. There is always some amazing cars in the lot and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

But today was the road rally. A leisurely drive through the back roads of Chester County looking for clues and such. I don't do it as it's pricey ($200 for 2 people) but they allow people to come early and see what cars came out. Here are a few shots.
PXL_20210911_120611912.MP.jpg
PXL_20210911_120627804.MP.jpg
PXL_20210911_121018000.jpg
PXL_20210911_121034203.jpg

Yes that's a Bugatti Type 57😳!! Not sure of the value but maybe like $20M. It's not the 57 S/C Which is worth CRAZY money, but still rare. Then these were here in the RDS tent that isn't set up yet. They will be on display tomorrow during the actual show in the dealer section.
PXL_20210911_121416401.jpg
PXL_20210911_121421399.jpg

Green one is the Chiron Super Sport ($4M) and the blue is the Chiron Pur Sport ($3.7M). UNREAL!!!
And these will be also all set up tomorrow.
PXL_20210911_121029988.jpg

PXL_20210911_121058749.jpg

Yellow SVJ Aventador and a white Huracan STO. And Ferrari, McLaren & Aston Martin weren't even set up yet. It's gonna be an amazing day tomorrow. Can't wait! Pics of Cars & Coffee next.

Morning Cars & Coffee. It was PACKED!! I got there late around 8:45 and they were holding a moment of silence for the victims of 9/11. I pulled in and shut my car off as they were all gathered in the middle right by the entrance.

Best car there I didn't even get a chance to photograph. Was followed for 4 miles by a yellow F430 Scuderia in the back roads leading to the event. Thankfully, he was cool as I know I slowed him down a tad bit kept it in 3rd as that's the sweet spot gear for my car.👍

PXL_20210911_130403340.MP.jpg
PXL_20210911_130411955.jpg
PXL_20210911_130418119.jpg
PXL_20210911_131426008.jpg
PXL_20210911_130528628.jpg
PXL_20210911_130551148.jpg
PXL_20210911_131431407.jpg
PXL_20210911_131437929.jpg
PXL_20210911_130408687.jpg
PXL_20210911_144458623.jpg

^ This has me thinking about checking this out tomorrow.

While the ticket in is $50, and not the cheapest thing to do, you will see cars there that you'll never see again. The actual show is 100 cars that are invited as owners have to submit their car application for consideration. Then the Motorsports Park is a whole 2nd show attached to the show on the side. That lot has some amazing cars that people own and bring out to show off while they attend the actual show.

Then you have all the high end and exotic dealers bring cars to show off. It's just crazy.

Just be aware, that if you have something cool to bring, they highly recommend preregistration for the Motorsports Park as sometimes they shut it down to preregistered only. But I've never seen this as that lot constantly changes and empties out with cars coming and going all day.

Morning Cars & Coffee but beforehand, a stop at Radnor Hunt Concourse Road Rally staging area. The Concourse is the nicest show in the area. Tickets are $50 a person and if you pay an extra $10 you can park in the Motorsports Park. This is an area next to the main event, and everyone gets to see everyone's cool cars they drove to the show in. There is always some amazing cars in the lot and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

But today was the road rally. A leisurely drive through the back roads of Chester County looking for clues and such. I don't do it as it's pricey ($200 for 2 people) but they allow people to come early and see what cars came out. Here are a few shots.
PXL_20210911_120611912.MP.jpg
PXL_20210911_120627804.MP.jpg
PXL_20210911_121018000.jpg
PXL_20210911_121034203.jpg

Yes that's a Bugatti Type 57😳!! Not sure of the value but maybe like $20M. It's not the 57 S/C Which is worth CRAZY money, but still rare. Then these were here in the RDS tent that isn't set up yet. They will be on display tomorrow during the actual show in the dealer section.
PXL_20210911_121416401.jpg
PXL_20210911_121421399.jpg

Green one is the Chiron Super Sport ($4M) and the blue is the Chiron Pur Sport ($3.7M). UNREAL!!!
And these will be also all set up tomorrow.
PXL_20210911_121029988.jpg

PXL_20210911_121058749.jpg

Yellow SVJ Aventador and a white Huracan STO. And Ferrari, McLaren & Aston Martin weren't even set up yet. It's gonna be an amazing day tomorrow. Can't wait! Pics of Cars & Coffee next.

i'm not a car-head like that, but can still appreciate the beauty of them. these are the matchbox cars i grew up playing with, dreaming that one day i'd be sitting in a countach.

need these damn cryptos to hit so i can make that pipedream a reality.

2019 M550 xdrive or 2018 Mercedes E300?

Better daily driver? Which car will have less problems 5-10 years down the line?

2019 M550 xdrive or 2018 Mercedes E300?

Better daily driver? Which car will have less problems 5-10 years down the line?

550 vs a regular 300 though?

Id get the E for the daily driver aspect. Nicer interior, I dont like the interior design language of current Bimmers all that much and this gen 5 series exterior wise is a downgrade from last gen.

Back
Top Bottom