\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

checked out the raptor today.

was nice real tasteful mods. only things i would change right away would be different wheels.
anyways talked to the dude tonight and he said he decided not to sell it for now and even pulled the ad :frown:
That's a bit shady 🤔. Was he just testing the market by putting it for sale?

22BD77EF-E86F-4C30-A8C8-7CA6784E4BFF.jpeg

A family member gifted me this for xmas. Looking forward to using them once the weather gets better

Car market is so crazy right now. I told my wife we need to unload everything and just have one car for the next year or so because the prices dealerships are giving for used cars is crazy and the prices they want for new ones is even more crazy .

I’ve been looking to get my wife into something for the past 6 months and I didn’t pull the trigger because the asking price was laughable to me at the time…. Well joke was on me, it’s ever more laughable now lol

Car market is so crazy right now. I told my wife we need to unload everything and just have one car for the next year or so because the prices dealerships are giving for used cars is crazy and the prices they want for new ones is even more crazy .

I’ve been looking to get my wife into something for the past 6 months and I didn’t pull the trigger because the asking price was laughable to me at the time…. Well joke was on me, it’s ever more laughable now lol
know alot of people doing that lol

buddy had a e63 amg drove it for a year put on 20k miles on it and gave it back to the dealer for like 15-20k more than he paid :lol:

checked out the raptor today.

was nice real tasteful mods. only things i would change right away would be different wheels.
anyways talked to the dude tonight and he said he decided not to sell it for now and even pulled the ad :frown:
Damn, this would have been a straight come up if you had gotten it. That raptor looked nice in those pictures he put up.

I’ve been trying to tell folks up in here. People were saying it’s going to get better in 2022. No way. With this omicron COVID spike, its going to further disrupt the supply chain which means continued lack of inventory.

I kinda want a new raptor if I can find one without a ridiculous markup. I have quite a bit of positive equity in mine and I’ve been hesitant to install some mods cause I might trade up 🤔

I kinda want a new raptor if I can find one without a ridiculous markup. I have quite a bit of positive equity in mine and I’ve been hesitant to install some mods cause I might trade up 🤔
If I were you I would for sure do it, new one is better in every aspect. I thought about doing it with mine but it wouldn’t makes sense as mine used “ used “ enough to warrant it IMO.

know alot of people doing that lol

buddy had a e63 amg drove it for a year put on 20k miles on it and gave it back to the dealer for like 15-20k more than he paid :lol:
I spoke with the general manager of Audi if Beverly Hills today for about 40 mins and the logic he game makes sense it’s just seems so …. Wrong on paper lol

I was saying there isn’t any way I’m paying 20-50k over msrp etc etc….. he explained the the used car market was largely to do with that. He said he can’t take in my trade 20-40k above what the normal market is then sell me a car at msrp, the values don’t add up and he wouldn’t be able to keep anything in stock.

He said “ ok how about I sell you this vehicle as msrp but I only give u what your car is actually worth “ before this crazy inflated” market took over….. I said nah then we’re right back where we started…. He said exactly…. So do we have a deal at 20k over! Lol. He said honestly nothing has changed for the ppl who want to trade in vehicles because they have some high Equity. “It’s the ppl who just want to come in and by a car outright that get screwed but let’s be real I’m selling Audi’s in Beverly Hills, it’s not a big deal in my 20 Radius”

Damn, this would have been a straight come up if you had gotten it. That raptor looked nice in those pictures he put up.

I’ve been trying to tell folks up in here. People were saying it’s going to get better in 2022. No way. With this omicron COVID spike, its going to further disrupt the supply chain which means continued lack of inventory.
That’s the thing if I unloaded everything and the wife and I went down to one car we would be sitting a a nice chuck of change but there is no telling how long this we’ll last. We couldn’t ….. or should I say she wouldn’t make it last for more than 8mo - 12mo tops!

Eh. I traded in my bmw at inflated value and bought a new one for sticker at the same dealer (actually less after rebates). Some dealerships are just scummier than others. **** paying a dime over sticker.
I agree with the logic and to date I’ve never paid over sticker BUT so far I have been in contact with every AUDI dealership in California and have been told the same thing. I’m June I was looking for an RS6 and best “deal “ I found was 15k over…. Fast forward now and the price is 40k-50k over.

Maybe my issue is Audi lol

I agree with the logic and to date I’ve never paid over sticker BUT so far I have been in contact with every AUDI dealership in California and have been told the same thing. I’m June I was looking for an RS6 and best “deal “ I found was 15k over…. Fast forward now and the price is 40k-50k over.

Maybe my issue is Audi lol
My local Audi dealer doesn’t mark anything up fwiw. Im on the east coast though, Maybe it’s a California thing. :lol:

The odd thing is that the two Audi dealer by me and my bmw dealer won’t mark up new cars but have no problem selling used cars for over sticker. :lol: Worked out for me. :lol:

50k for a damn civic :lol: Man I lucked out copping my truck when I did. Literally would’ve been screwed if I waited just a few months more. Idc what the situation is I’ll never pay msrp on a car.

Back
Top Bottom