\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Local Maserati store just got their first demo in. The salesperson who helped my wife & I put for the Lamborghini test drive said to stop by to check it out. May have to swing down to see it up close. Only downside to the one they have, is it's black. So wish it was the bright blue launch color. But the car looks incredible!
Please stop by and snap a few pics

Saw this in the city yesterday :lol: Looked so cool & festive
20211216_194751.jpg
Looks WAY to cold to be out in that. Son definitely wildin.
Good question, I'd tip em a few bucks. I was wondering, once my cars finished, should I tip my builder? It's the same as taking your car to the mechanics shop to have it serviced & I tip there so why not here too
I am not anti-tippin, but seems wild to me to tip a mechanic or a builder. Like I been in IT for over 20 years and I have yet to get a tip, maybe hey take a piece of chocolate out my candy drawer. I assume when you quote me the price you are quoting me mats, labor, and incidentals already. Are you getting it back sooner than expected or at the promised time? I can see tipping if you get it back sooner.

Rivian and Hummer look good but do people really want pickups? I know F150’s the best selling vehicle but are those buyers wanting EV’s?

Maybe im just not a pickup guy but I rather see more EV SUV’s and sedans. I know the Rivian suppose to come out with an SUV as well which is interesting, basically the same as the pickup.
I can't lie I am really liking the new Chevy EV truck slated for 2024. Tundra should be going strong with no issues but certainly would stop through and check it out. Would need to see the towing numbers and all that though. Plus looks small in the picture, but I assume it is the same size as Silverado.
Chevy.jpg

I am not anti-tippin, but seems wild to me to tip a mechanic or a builder. Like I been in IT for over 20 years and I have yet to get a tip, maybe hey take a piece of chocolate out my candy drawer. I assume when you quote me the price you are quoting me mats, labor, and incidentals already. Are you getting it back sooner than expected or at the promised time? I can see tipping if you get it back sooner.

I can't lie I am really liking the new Chevy EV truck slated for 2024. Tundra should be going strong with no issues but certainly would stop through and check it out. Would need to see the towing numbers and all that though. Plus looks small in the picture, but I assume it is the same size as Silverado.
Chevy.jpg

Yeah seen this inside and out and looks good but pickups just dont appeal to me. I think its more function than anything, doesnt sit right to me how its such a massive car yet where do I put stuff if I need to ( and I mean regular stuff llike shopping bags, suitcases, random **** just in your car). I know some have hidden compartments under the bed etc, Rivian has that cool tunnel but it just irks me.

PUT IN MY ORDER AND DEPOSIT FOR A BADLANDS BRONCO HARDTOP WITH SASQUATCH PACKAGE AND HIGH PACKAGE. HAD TO GO WITH WHITE AND ALL BLACK INTERIOR :lol: . ALSO OPTED FOR THE 2.7 TWIN TURBO WITH 10 SPEED TRANSMISSION. WITH HOW LONG IT IS TAKING FORD TO GET THESE BRONCOS OUT, I DON'T EXPECT TO SEE MY BRONCO UNTIL END OF THE YEAR.
bronco1.jpeg

bronco2.jpeg

bronco3.jpeg

bronco4.jpeg

bronco6.jpeg

bronco5.jpeg
Make sure they get the hard top issue fixed, had a recall on new bronco.
Isn’t a Supra mid 60k? I wouldn’t call that paying BMW money.
It may be a Toyota but it has BMW maintenance, you will be paying BMW money soon enough.

Just different but Porsches do nothing for me. Personally would rather have an Aston. I know they have great performance, but I see them and I'm like. Meh. At that price point I'm not looking for lap times or even stop light races. The car would be for sunny days and dinners out and about.

Yeah seen this inside and out and looks good but pickups just dont appeal to me. I think its more function than anything, doesnt sit right to me how its such a massive car yet where do I put stuff if I need to ( and I mean regular stuff llike shopping bags, suitcases, random **** just in your car). I know some have hidden compartments under the bed etc, Rivian has that cool tunnel but it just irks me.
I'm guessing you never had a pickup. I kind of had the same feeling when I was looking at my Tundra. Where do I put shopping bags, where do I put anything? If my kids aren't in the backseat I just put them in the back. If you want they have organizers for the bed compartment you can put things. I would never buy a Dodge but I love the side storage they have on the bed. I would put my plastic gloves in there for when I get gas. I really wanted Toyota to pick up that idea and incorporate it in the new Tundra. However they didn't. Since I am going from a truck to a truck I really wouldn't be lost on where to put stuff. I am unfamiliar with the tunnel you are talking about with the Rivian, will have to look that up.

I'm guessing you never had a pickup. I kind of had the same feeling when I was looking at my Tundra. Where do I put shopping bags, where do I put anything? If my kids aren't in the backseat I just put them in the back. If you want they have organizers for the bed compartment you can put things. I would never buy a Dodge but I love the side storage they have on the bed. I would put my plastic gloves in there for when I get gas. I really wanted Toyota to pick up that idea and incorporate it in the new Tundra. However they didn't. Since I am going from a truck to a truck I really wouldn't be lost on where to put stuff. I am unfamiliar with the tunnel you are talking about with the Rivian, will have to look that up.

I honestly rather a large SUV than a pickup if I ever needed to go that route.

13781CD3-25A8-4500-89D7-B26D850BFB78.jpeg

Goes all the way through, big enough for an adult to crawl through. Can be used as storage but also ive seen attachments where people use an attachment and basically have a whole kitchen table setup for camping and the like. :lol:

Make sure they get the hard top issue fixed, had a recall on new bronco.

It may be a Toyota but it has BMW maintenance, you will be paying BMW money soon enough.

Just different but Porsches do nothing for me. Personally would rather have an Aston. I know they have great performance, but I see them and I'm like. Meh. At that price point I'm not looking for lap times or even stop light races. The car would be for sunny days and dinners out and about.

YES, I KNOW ABOUT THE HARDTOP ISSUES. I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING ALONG IN THE BRONCO6G FORUMS AND THE ISSUES WERE RESOLVED LAST YEAR.

Yea after I cop this condo in a couple years the 2022 i4 fully maxed out is mine.

Shooting for 2025

81K fully loaded rn

Should probably be around 50 with extremely low mileage by the time I get one

I INSTALLED A SWING CASE IN MY TUNDRA. I LOVE IT, I DONT HAVE MUCH TO STORE BUT THE THINGS THAT WERE CRAMMED UNDER THE BACKSEAT ARE NOW COMPLETELY OUT THE WAY.
389251F3-0089-411C-9444-B1BF6312E47F.jpeg

Chevy.jpg
Yeah I didn't tip lol. I did think about it though but than figured the final price of the build was more than enough. I got it back after the promised time. I was told 3 weeks, I assumed it'd be a bit more than that anyway & it turned out to be 6 weeks as I got it back last Tuesday.

Yeah I didn't tip lol. I did think about it though but than figured the final price of the build was more than enough. I got it back after the promised time. I was told 3 weeks, I assumed it'd be a bit more than that anyway & it turned out to be 6 weeks as I got it back last Tuesday.

Its not like you woudve drove it in those 3 weeks anyways…cough >D

Ill take a chalk one and call it a day thanks. :lol:

Chalk, white, black. Still the best colors. That shark blue they have is nice too but ill stick the former.

D4652090-3368-4DB0-8143-947ECD0EC367.jpeg
38899BE5-ED8E-46C1-99A6-FE74F27AD4C0.jpeg
DF5EB6FE-80A9-4C46-AD19-051CF956CBC6.jpeg
A50E06D0-91C4-498C-91C0-165AA3B92F41.jpeg
D4B617CF-F02D-4B9F-8B01-78B1D4E4B154.jpeg
CC55A20A-6ACD-4D17-B29C-96A7CFBF978C.jpeg
57A8FE96-0031-4A93-9C5B-993A8BD19C9D.jpeg
5FD2D104-7BC1-4295-B148-B5EFB342F025.jpeg
D17CCA2B-812D-433D-A57C-19376E107594.jpeg

Chalk is one of my absolute favorite colors. A few years ago when I ordered my Cayenne, colors were limited so I just went with white. I now have a Mansory wide body kit on it and I’ve been wanting to wrap it in chalk, but every sample I’ve seen doesn’t really come close to matching the chalk look and feel.

Chalk is one of my absolute favorite colors. A few years ago when I ordered my Cayenne, colors were limited so I just went with white. I now have a Mansory wide body kit on it and I’ve been wanting to wrap it in chalk, but every sample I’ve seen doesn’t really come close to matching the chalk look and feel.

Were gonna need pics of said Cayenne with Mansory kit sir. 👀

Back
Top Bottom