\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IS 500 commissioned for Lexus Racing USA. This is pre-wrap. This is also street height, car is tracked so suspension was adjusted. Only 150 in this color.
02B9B1B0-941D-4736-A9C9-0EA5F81CE9E3.jpeg
8AA1596D-4081-4909-9F1C-7FA1F184EA03.jpeg
33E86452-78FC-4B46-BA30-89864AA0CF6B.jpeg
6CD866D7-A818-4767-839B-C49CFFB58DF1.jpeg
23911461-EAEC-47A6-8DA0-11339AE6AADA.jpeg
E28E1582-3D6E-4447-99E2-ACA794DF0E6A.jpeg

Wheels- BBS CC-R
20x9+32 and 20x-10.5 +45
Tires- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
235/35/20 and 275/30/20
Exhaust- GTHAUS axel back MUSA with valvetronic and black gloss tips
Suspension- RS-R best-i active coilovers
Shop- Buckhead Imports for 4SYTHE Group LLC
Video-

Wish Lexus didn't half axx and just gave us an ISF

Mazda needs to drop a ripper of a sports car. RWD around 50k to compete with the Supra and Z.

All these crossovers they are just boring like Mitsubishi now.
Think the plan is to push the SUVs first with the new inline 6. Have them print money and use the money to fund the development of a sports coupe/sedan.

Wish Lexus didn't half axx and just gave us an ISF

Thing is the IS F didn’t sell well outside of 2008 and the IS 500 continues to be in high demand. Not sure people will pay 80-90k for a full blown IS F. They buy them used for 25/30k. So the 500 is a sweet spot.

Maybe when a full new generation comes out we get it.

30 years ago / Acura Legend.

Since then, nope.

I would not lean too heavily on most cops opinions relative to "drug dealer" spending habits.

Cops will find a dime of weed and claim it has a street value of $5000 :lol: :smh:

The stereotype these days is a Dodge / Hemi.
Thanks for the info. I could give two dambs about cops opinion. I was just throwing out where I think I might have heard that statement and if there was any truth to it.

I'm liking the new Integra and was wondering if it's the type of car that raises eyebrows in a bad way.

Thanks for the info. I could give two dambs about cops opinion. I was just throwing out where I think I might have heard that statement and if there was any truth to it.

I'm liking the new Integra and was wondering if it's the type of car that raises eyebrows in a bad way.

Acura hasn’t been cool since the 1990s. The new Integra is literally a civic and as under the radar as anything ever made so it fits your bill. Most sold are $299 lease CVT cars…
1CEE9C2C-3715-4910-B7E7-3CE6D006EBBA.jpeg
3F0F4928-38B2-4392-9C2C-9B37439B6CED.jpeg

ford taking a loss each time, curious what Dodge is making per car.

Hard to say for Dodge as they are owned by Fiat Chrysler, which is owned by Stellantis.

They report their numbers quarterly vs monthly so numbers are harder to find on Dodge profits per vehicle alone.

As for Ford:

In a press release published Thursday, Ford CEO Jim Farley said that the company should have done “much better” in 2022. The press release said that in 2022, the company's net loss was $2 billion that was attributable to “special items.”

The key takeaway for me is Tesla's vertical integration :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Their business model is ironically the modern-day version of Henry Ford's assembly line.

They control every aspect of production.

Blessing for the company but not so much for the consumer.

This is the main reason you can't get parts for a Tesla and why insurance companies are writing off the whole car for minor fender benders.

Last edited:
ford taking a loss each time, curious what Dodge is making per car.

Ford's taking a loss due to so many recalls that are eating into the profits of every car line. And I believe Farley said it's gonna be years till they finish all the recalls. God they are an F-ed up company! Mullaly had them running great and then it was all downhill after he retired! 😞

Now, if down the road, there is an issue with FSD on Tesla's that require recalls, then their profits will drop. This is why Ford stock will NEVER become some huge boom. Glad I sold my shares I held onto for years (thinking it would be something good to hold on to) before the bottom completely falls out.

This is the main reason you can't get parts for a Tesla and why insurance companies are writing off the whole car for minor fender benders.
so it’s not the supply chain issues being faced by every other manufacturer?

They’re doing so well they decided to drastically drop the prices on all their models?

Man these fanboys really sippin on the syrup.

They’re doing so well they decided to drastically drop the prices on all their models?

No.

Taxes.

Them feels :lol:

Last edited:
Hard to say for Dodge as they are owned by Fiat Chrysler, which is owned by Stellantis.

They report their numbers quarterly vs monthly so numbers are harder to find on Dodge profits per vehicle alone.

As for Ford:

In a press release published Thursday, Ford CEO Jim Farley said that the company should have done “much better” in 2022. The press release said that in 2022, the company's net loss was $2 billion that was attributable to “special items.”

The key takeaway for me is Tesla's vertical integration :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Their business model is ironically the modern-day version of Henry Ford's assembly line.

They control every aspect of production.

Blessing for the company but not so much for the consumer.

With Tesla doing so well, still surprised the roadster seems like pie in the sky. I would love to get one, but last I checked you need a downpayment of 45K for a 145K car. I don't believe any exotic in that price range has that demand or requirement.
Ford's taking a loss due to so many recalls that are eating into the profits of every car line. And I believe Farley said it's gonna be years till they finish all the recalls. God they are an F-ed up company! Mullaly had them running great and then it was all downhill after he retired! 😞

Now, if down the road, there is an issue with FSD on Tesla's that require recalls, then their profits will drop. This is why Ford stock will NEVER become some huge boom. Glad I sold my shares I held onto for years (thinking it would be something good to hold on to) before the bottom completely falls out.
I'm old so indulge me for a quick sec, I remember a decent 80's flick starring Michael Keaton called Gung Ho.
The story portrayed the takeover of an American car plant by a Japanese corporation (although the title phrase is an Americanized Chinese term).

Could anything be done to fix Ford or is the hole to deep to pull them out going forward?

No.

Taxes.

Them feels :lol:

Its not even worth it man lol

People can hate Elon and the cars all they want, the business model and balance sheet are undeniable. Those with no interest in understanding will never commit the time to do so.

People can hate Elon and the cars all they want, the business model and balance sheet are undeniable. Those with no interest in understanding will never commit the time to do so.

Exactly Fam!

I might have my own personal opinions of Musk / Tesla (the vehicle) but the fact is the company itself is a modern-day marvel.

Would have never sold my shares if that story about racism at Tesla factories never broke/they addressed it properly and fired the folks involved vs doing this:

How did they let a group of knuckle-dragging mouth breathing degenerate racists run wild in their factories for years? :smh:

Exactly Fam!

I might have my own personal opinions of Musk / Tesla (the vehicle) but the fact is the company itself is a modern-day marvel.

Would have never sold my shares if that story about racism at Tesla factories never broke/they addressed it properly and fired the folks involved vs doing this:

I really respect that too. Taking a stance on what you believe in and the opportunity cost that comes with that can be tough to do

Anyway, this popped up on my memories, 10 years ago today I got the first car I ever bought new opticoated. The first one sold in my state, I could not wait for this car (I was 19 lol)

Attachments

• EAC7FEF4-58A4-41B6-BC36-5E585DC53DB7.jpeg
    EAC7FEF4-58A4-41B6-BC36-5E585DC53DB7.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 346
I really respect that too. Taking a stance on what you believe in and the opportunity cost that comes with that can be tough to do

Anyway, this popped up on my memories, 10 years ago today I got the first car I ever bought new opticoated. The first one sold in my state, I could not wait for this car (I was 19 lol)

Flashbacks!

Remembering the first time I saw an FR-S behind a BRZ at a light in 2013.

Both took off on me - had to walk them down to find out what they were. :lol:

Me still at the light wondering what just happened...

confused-dog.gif

Does Elon zip his pants with you in them or do you detach when he leaves the house?
To be clear I don’t hate the guy I just don’t like fanboys who read what they interpret as the bottom line and don’t know how that number is determined. Like the guy who responded to my post with one word answers. He obviously doesn’t care to know the truth and is happy with just waving his Tesla hype flag around.

Man I had so many people stopping me to ask about it. Felt like the man in that car at that age lol. Was so fun to take to 7000+RPM and still not really be going that fast 😂😂😂

Ended up getting some wheels, swapped badges, exhaust, head and tail lights, coilovers, and a couple other small things. Was really fun to drive

Attachments

• E53E76E2-057E-4BF4-9599-3EB575E8E174.jpeg
    E53E76E2-057E-4BF4-9599-3EB575E8E174.jpeg
    383.6 KB · Views: 365
Back
Top Bottom