\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:lol: if someone is a jerk and an ahole i think its our right as americans to say eff em even if the people before them were the same way

and defending that behaviour in the name of industrialism is funny to ya boy :lol:
Sure you can do that, we are simply pointing out the lack of consistency

Sure you can do that, we are simply pointing out the lack of consistency

Again, people rarely know who the CEOs and heads of these companies are let alone anything about them

The number of people over the past few years who praised Elon's buildup of Tesla and liked his salesmanship and promotion of space exploration and status as a modern successful entrepreneur and innovator was a huge part of the brand's success

Now people are seeing through this "genius" brand and simply don't care to be associated with someone whose default personality is a right wing troll. Not sure it's all that deep or hypocritical

Again, people rarely know who the CEOs and heads of these companies are let alone anything about them

The number of people over the past few years who praised Elon's buildup of Tesla and liked his salesmanship and promotion of space exploration and status as a modern successful entrepreneur and innovator was a huge part of the brand's success

Now people are seeing through this "genius" brand and simply don't care to be associated with someone whose default personality is a right wing troll. Not sure it's all that deep or hypocritical
Man people in this thread mentioned toxic work culture and things like that being reasons they don’t like Tesla.

Jeff Bezos is just as big as Elon and breeds the same toxic culture. Everybody still uses Amazon.

Just one easy example. It’s the epitome of hypocrisy actually

So people didn't know Steve Jobs? (who you can argue was the same? RIP)

Bill Gates? (Epstein island?)

How about the current United States president?

The 'no one knows these people' argument isn't an excuse for lack of education regarding critical topics (per reactions) one can argue that's the reason why these people are in the position they are in the first place.

So if someone tweets his/her political POV-that's on the level of intentionally designing the modern education system to breed multi-generational income streams of consumers? (John D. Rockefeller/Henry Ford).

The greater point is all of these folks are humans, ripe with huge faults/downright disgusting tendencies. The irony is because some operated in the media sphere, they can 'hide' from the general public. (Translation, media will selectively spotlight certain behavior-which doesn't make it more/less vile-which a lot of folks have said in this discussion).

The fact that people can selectively choose to see product/see man due to programming is actually a deeper issue, and its OK to see both surface and underneath, going to the 'its my right to call out' comment from another poster.

Last edited:
Man people in this thread mentioned toxic work culture and things like that being reasons they don’t like Tesla.

I'm not speaking to that rationale. I don't think that line of thinking is why tesla stock tanked or why many people stopped considering buying one

I suppose your example is somewhat hypocritical. Though there's probably a difference in buying a $90k car and getting $25 of goods dropped off at your door

I'm not speaking to that rationale. I don't think that line of thinking is why tesla stock tanked or why many people stopped considering buying one

I suppose your example is somewhat hypocritical. Though there's probably a difference in buying a $90k car and getting $25 of goods dropped off at your door
Tesla stock has always been volatile. And up 76% YTD. Amazon is up 20.7% YTD. Ford is still under 50% off its highs. As the poster mentioned, selective bias.

At this point weve been talking about it for so long, all of the different rationales are blending lol

It’s all about how you wanna look at it. I’m sure all of us can manipulate the wording to fit the narrative we want to promote. To me, the higher price of the car means that I’m even more focused on selecting the best product over considering who I’m supporting

Ultimately, I don’t blindly support any company or person. I do often express my opinion on Tesla as a company and product because I truly believe that they are amazing, and wish more people would look at them objectively. I always enjoy these “debates” with people that feel opposite of me - gives perspective.

At this point weve been talking about it for so long, all of the different rationales are blending lol

It’s all about how you wanna look at it. I’m sure all of us can manipulate the wording to fit the narrative we want to promote. To me, the higher price of the car means that I’m even more focused on selecting the best product over considering who I’m supporting

Ultimately, I don’t blindly support any company or person. I do often express my opinion on Tesla as a company and product because I truly believe that they are amazing, and wish more people would look at them objectively. I always enjoy these “debates” with people that feel opposite of me - gives perspective.
What's interesting is Amazon is in far more homes then Tesla-and generates similar profits per quarter (and employs far more people so ramifications of toxic work culture can in theory affect more people but again bias).

I like to look at things as unbiased as possible as it helps make me a better long term investor. I save time and money by using the products which will allow us to generate more capital to create a generational base of wealth, but there are different mindsets for different people of course.

What you are describing is a growth mindset-as you observed some folks will bend and find different points to 'prove' a stance. But as you know in any consumer based industry, there is a 'THIS or THAT' stance in which breeds other mindsets. It's interesting to know what all consumers want, agreed. Great discussion!

SOLD MY WRX TODAY AND PICKED UP MY SASQUATCH BADLANDS BRONCO

DDA24984-A837-47A3-80DE-C699A171FF55.jpeg

EFFCE5A8-95ED-43AA-BDCA-8DC36CB7F3FF.jpeg

1A725A04-73B6-423A-8CE8-37A4EB5B8607.jpeg

Mazda needs to drop a ripper of a sports car. RWD around 50k to compete with the Supra and Z.

All these crossovers they are just boring like Mitsubishi now.
I don't even know if they know how anymore, been so long since the RX7. Miata only gets slight upgrades over the years. Kind of reminds me of Inifinti QX50 and GTR. Those who want it don't matter it has only received slight upgrades. Speaking of Mitsubishi that Eclipse life cycle. :smh:
SOLD MY WRX TODAY AND PICKED UP MY SASQUATCH BADLANDS BRONCO

DDA24984-A837-47A3-80DE-C699A171FF55.jpeg

Last few pages have been quite a read.

When the crux of your argument boils down to what-aboutism, it's a wrap. Even moreso when you have to trot out a literal Nazi, the MJ or robber barons, and a suspected pedophile to try and make your point. Yes all these people have problematic personalities and ideologies but to try to equate them and call out hypocrisy isn't the 'gotcha' that you think it is because life isn't that blqck and white.

There's a whole spectrum of bad behavior and ideologies so to try and say "they all do bad things, so you're a hypocrite if you support one but not the other" is such a low rent, bad faith argument. So someone can say yes, Bezos and Musk are both scumbags but Musk is a bigger scumbag so I don't want to support him. It's not hypocritical. It's not virtue signaling.

All this EV talk has me grateful for choices. That is what Toyota is saying there should be choice and EV is not the gotdamn clean earth vehicle EV extremists like to lie about.

A cool Old school BOF twin turbo V-6 that drinks dinosaur babies. I work out of it a ton in the back performing dad duties or if I’m waiting.

Likely will go with a RZ to try as a daily but it just won’t be as cool as this. And that counts for something this day and age.
B96F763C-0909-42E4-9C21-DE0CC69DCC83.jpeg
C19E66A8-6B82-4E29-92DE-E98AB403640D.jpeg
704AC2E2-4FAA-4192-99DA-A4A61300DD56.jpeg

I can’t trust ANY cult. Just read the tesla thread here and it’s like bizarro world. It’s hilarious to see people still support another guy that hates them lol.

This RZ?

I’m sure you get some kind of discount, but insane that it is more expensive than a Model Y with that type of range at the bottom end

Looks decent though id be interested to drive one

Attachments

• 61B034E5-6750-43C1-BF7A-F90E00B843E9.png
    61B034E5-6750-43C1-BF7A-F90E00B843E9.png
    592.1 KB · Views: 375
EV if far from clean earth so bring the damn lithium mines here and stop letting china run the lithium game, colonize Africa and destroy the earth.

might as well do it here in a clean manner and make some good jobs too.

All this EV talk has me grateful for choices. That is what Toyota is saying there should be choice and EV is not the gotdamn clean earth vehicle EV extremists like to lie about.

A cool Old school BOF twin turbo V-6 that drinks dinosaur babies. I work out of it a ton in the back performing dad duties or if I’m waiting.

Likely will go with a RZ to try as a daily but it just won’t be as cool as this. And that counts for something this day and age.
C19E66A8-6B82-4E29-92DE-E98AB403640D.jpeg
704AC2E2-4FAA-4192-99DA-A4A61300DD56.jpeg

I can’t trust ANY cult. Just read the tesla thread here and it’s like bizarro world. It’s hilarious to see people still support another guy that hates them lol.

Big body looking nice. :pimp:

That double center console screen setup though looks horrid. :sick: Its like modern with the top screen then back to 2010 with the little one.

This RZ?

I’m sure you get some kind of discount, but insane that it is more expensive than a Model Y with that type of range at the bottom end

Looks decent though id be interested to drive one

Model Y has way better range and a superior supercharger network. It’s much faster too as a performance. But mahn i’ve ridden in so many as ubers etc and i’ve seen better build quality in a Yugo. I don’t understand paying 60k plus for a vehicle that poorly built. And geeze everyone has one.

RZ is a niche EV for now. I don’t need 400 miles of range I wouldn’t take it out of town and around Atlanta I drive 20 miles tops most days. So range is a moot point. Wife drives 4 miles total most days and there is a charge point station on her building.

It’s built like a Lexus and there will be some cool bonuses to be announced soon. I actually like the looks and it will be rare. I think like 6k first year. Tesla does that in a week lol.

Goes back to my point about choice. Options are great. Too many tesla fans think a tesla is the greatest thing since sliced bread and it’s ridiculous. Tesla has its pros and cons and clearly people love it. Who’s to say I don’t get one in the future. NOVITEC finally released their kit for it

Last edited:

🔥🔥🔥VOSSENS??

2020 pass of the year! :emoji_fire:

Robin Liddell went off! :pimp:

Amazing win for the Rebel Rock Racing folks!

The pass from 4th to 2nd was INSANE! But I feel for the McLaren driver. Hitting the "Pit" button (which limits the car's speed & rpms, which made him slow down and lose at the line) instead of the "radio" button is a heartbreaking way to lose. Great run by the Camaro though. Dude gave it his all! 👏👏

Back
Top Bottom