\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Went car shopping for the wife today. Test drove a 2023 Range Rover and wife designed a pretty nice 2024 Range Rover LWB with 3 rows. Was offered at MSRP but would have to wait until April for delivery. Interior is very minimalistic. Different than the German brands. Incredibly comfortable though.

Our connection at Mercedes offered us the opportunity to build a G550 and grab it for cost. Feel like if you can get that deal you have to grab it. Wife wants to test drive one first, but will have to wait until October before they have one on the lot.

I think the 2025 G550 is getting a Facelift and infotainment system is getting upgraded to newer MBUX system. Going to try and get to front of list for 2025 with fall 2024 delivery.

Last edited:
A new gen Ford Taurus- not sure we got this stateside
20230819_151321.jpg
20230819_151330.jpg
20230819_165254.jpg

1692522193968.png

my buddy just picked up a g82 m4 comp and i drove it through the canyons in LA.
WOWWW BMW is back this car is amazing in all aspects
u can drive thru the turns like no ones business
crazy comfy interior
power on tap
can cruise at 100 and the car is soo good

bonus points if u can name whats in front of me
SVJ

1692522193968.png

my buddy just picked up a g82 m4 comp and i drove it through the canyons in LA.
WOWWW BMW is back this car is amazing in all aspects
u can drive thru the turns like no ones business
crazy comfy interior
power on tap
can cruise at 100 and the car is soo good

bonus points if u can name whats in front of me
The only aspect I just can’t get behind is the weight of this Gen M3/M4…. Iirc it is like 39xxlbs….. that’s so crazy to me. I don’t doubt the driving aspect but man that’s just a lot.

I imagine it would be a great daily driver tho

The only aspect I just can’t get behind is the weight of this Gen M3/M4…. Iirc it is like 39xxlbs….. that’s so crazy to me. I don’t doubt the driving aspect but man that’s just a lot.

I imagine it would be a great daily driver tho
dude trust me the weight is not even noticeable, drive one and share your feedback i bet you'll be a fan

some dude i was on the drive with to monterrey in a g80 m3 was legit keeping up with a 992 gt3 in the canyons, its really a great driver in every aspect

Back
Top Bottom