\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The Challenger R/T is one of the least depreciating cars in America.

If you paid 40 k for an infinity g35 sedan two years ago your car is now worth about 26k

If you paid 30k for a Challenger two years ago your car is now worth 25k.

It gets worse for infinity as the years progress.

Go to kbb.com or just go to cars.com and look up prices.

If i owned any car that plummeted like that I'd be sick

Im having to type the same things over and over again :smh:

But who cares how much your car is worth?

Unless you trying to trade it in or whatever in the future. Im buying a car im sticking to til the engine sings its last song.

I posted that because dude was saying that after 5 years Dodges end up at auction implying that they lose their value.

Also Jew went and paid 28K for a v6 and I wanted him to see in plain english why that wasn't the best idea if he plans on buying a srt8 soon.

Truthfully if you are the type to keep a car until the wheels fall off you shouldn't buy new anyways.

I plan on buying a car every 3 to 4 years as long as my income allows it.

Last edited:
The Challenger R/T is one of the least depreciating cars in America.

If you paid 40 k for an infinity g35 sedan two years ago your car is now worth about 26k

If you paid 30k for a Challenger two years ago your car is now worth 25k.

It gets worse for infinity as the years progress.

Go to kbb.com or just go to cars.com and look up prices.

If i owned any car that plummeted like that I'd be sick

Im having to type the same things over and over again :smh:

But who cares how much your car is worth?

Unless you trying to trade it in or whatever in the future. Im buying a car im sticking to til the engine sings its last song.

Residual value is paramount...you never wanna

Cop a car that ain't worth its sticker price...

G37s coupe is one of the dopest cars out IMO.

That being said, the Q50 is whack and does not come close to being worth the price it has.

94 vette?? How many miles? How much? Manual or auto?
welp I. Wana cop a manual when the time comes I don't wana spend more than 15 on it by the time I do I should be finished with school I aint trippn about maintaining it

Only think my thoughts are on is the insurance

niketalk is them boys that thought they was doing it in 07 with the dodge magnums and 300's , where are those cars now ? check your local swap meet lol

I can definitely see the challenger being a complete and utter afterthought 5 years from now. still my favorite American muscle car right now though.

I see the challenger lasting actually.

It was a clean modern look with old school styling.

The charger I can see taking a back seat :lol:

Man I love how the 370z looks, but I get semi claustrophobic in that car :frown: I was leaning towards it until I actually rode in it. Also, so much road noise from the stock tires :x That's why I switched my preference to the Mustang GT

I loved my 370Z

I will be getting the next gen Z the day it lands at dealers

The fact that you bought a v6 Challenger for 28K after your stated intent is to save up for the Srt8 while saying the r/t is weak is meme worthy in its stupidity.

Lol dont be mad I can afford the hemi and opted against it because its slow... its like u hafta comment everytime I let you know your car is slow... slow car is slow. Cant crack 14 seconds with 370 hp?

Btw if u can find a rallyeye with u connect. Sunroof. Conveinece package n the grey or white LMK bro. I enjoy saving money.. ur not hurtining my feels bro. I bought a challeneger and am working on closong on a condo at the beach. U cant do over 70 on the ocean gateway w/o getting oulled over :smh

AnD 28 is the bare minimnum on truecar for my vehicle... fwiw

Last edited:
Reported. I saidddd ur unk didnt put 50k into a GN.. Pictures never surfaced of that car... Uve lied twice now

Keep it pushin
So now we gotta have pics with everything just to make it the truth?? You want me to tag it too chump?? Fam its the internet you need to smarten up. Ninja just google searches all the cars he posts up 
laugh.gif

You don't know squat about cars because if you did you would know that it takes big boy money to get in the 7s. Sit down child, my 4 cylinder will eat you alive.

So now we gotta have pics with everything just to make it the truth?? You want me to tag it too chump?? Fam its the internet you need to smarten up. Ninja just google searches all the cars he posts up :lol:

You don't know squat about cars because if you did you would know that it takes big boy money to get in the 7s. Sit down child, my 4 cylinder will eat you alive.

No pics of said GN still...

DId not read

feelings everywhere in this thread.

I'm tryna race whatever challenger you guys got for pink slips. come at me.

Back
Top Bottom