\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Fresh after a wash, da non hemisky

"Affording" a car below $30K while adding-in that you're buying a condo isn't doing "it". This is 2013 where people are buying $300K automobiles & HOUSES on the beach...

Any if you guys just keep your music on a flash drive and plug it into your car? Is there any chance of heat damaging the flash drive? I use to keep my iPod classic in the car glove compartment to plug into my car but I noticed corrosion in the charger area.

I'm thinking about copping a 128gb flash drive and plugging it into the USB port in my car and leaving it there

Here's a picture of a car :lol: . Just threw some wider tires on the SS, 275/45/20s. Also lowered it an inch in the rear, gotta love factory air suspension, cost=free :smokin

Next year I will have this parked in my garage next to my car hopefully

Stillin u effed up b... shoulda got the supra

LOl. Looks good. U gettin a lip?

lol I actually almost copped a Supra last Fall; there was a red one with 85k on it down at this little dealer up on the corner; wanted $16k and I was real tempted it was an N/A but decided against it

Yeah I think I am gonna add the lip and I so tempted to do a supercharger

Last edited:
Dude, been watching those 2 Supras on ebay for a week now.  The 93 is an awesome one car owner, on top of that its a rare hardtop!  The other one is a black 98, not as clean a history as the 93, but still incredible.  At 47K and still not hitting the reserve!  I am telling you, these cars are the legends of our generation, so far ahead of our time!  

The wingless beast again!

This ride has been in my ebay watch list for a few weeks. No clue if it's legit, but it's gorgeous, supposed to be an R34 GTT converted to GT-R with the AWD, RB26 and the transmission, also in a perfect color. Who knows though, but for $40k I'll love to take it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1980...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT&forcev4exp=true#ht_620wt_1182

Off topic but I also have the 2 Fast 2 Furious Evo on my watch list 
laugh.gif
Love the blue on the R34!  I think that one would be legit to drive in the USA since its over 25 years old, considered a classic car, not subject to smog or emissions.  Its the 99-02 that we have to wait awhile until they are street legal.  

Speaking of F&F, the classic battle: Charger vs. Supra

so im gonna get a range rover sport or lr4 / disco 4 after a few different forums visits. Still might cop the 2 door raptor for recreational purposes next summer 

stillin u gunna get some new wheels or u like stock?

I'm torn because I really like the stock wheels

And seem to find any I like more in my searches

I had Volk GTS on my 370Z but I don't think they'd look good on a BRZ and I generally like 5 star designs

i think some type of gold rims will go soo well with ur blue paint.

and give it that classic subaru look

Last edited:
i think some type of gold rims will go soo well with ur blue paint.

and give it that classic subaru look

A dude on base here owns a blue BR-Z with gold rims and it looks pretty clean. I've only seen it once so i forget which rims they were but i remember liking the look. It's lowered as well.

This ride has been in my ebay watch list for a few weeks. No clue if it's legit, but it's gorgeous, supposed to be an R34 GTT converted to GT-R with the AWD, RB26 and the transmission, also in a perfect color. Who knows though, but for $40k I'll love to take it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1980...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT&forcev4exp=true#ht_620wt_1182

Off topic but I also have the 2 Fast 2 Furious Evo on my watch list 
laugh.gif
Love the blue on the R34!  I think that one would be legit to drive in the USA since its over 25 years old, considered a classic car, not subject to smog or emissions.  Its the 99-02 that we have to wait awhile until they are street legal.  

Speaking of F&F, the classic battle: Charger vs. Supra

I'd be really wary of that one.

Either A) Someone swapped the VIN with a 1980 Skyline, as that is obviously NOT a 1980 car, or B) Someone swapped the body and engine onto a 1980 chassis (Far less likely as that would be a ton of work)

Either way I could see that being a headache down the road.

Back
Top Bottom