\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

1987 with 9500 original miles...49er colorway. On ebay now:smh: .
 http://r.ebay.com/E9tOeF
17 grand
laugh.gif

Not a terrible price considering its got under 10k miles and unmolested, unabused Camaros of the era are slim to none.
i would never buy a f-body to keep it stock...da engines were bleh, da transmisson is bleh, da monocoque flexes...

Beautiful rims.  i want to trade my orange Volks for either some dark purple ones or that mag blue

Last edited:
definitely amazing rims. I prefer the original TE37s over the newer "Super Laps" with that giant sticker though. and the blue is slightly different on those new ones, its not "Mag Blue" anymore on the new ones.

these are the hotness right here......

Last edited:
After hating on them for months and months, I've somehow fallen hopefully in love with the 991 :smh:

The 911 is my all-time favorite car bruh so Im hella jelly of you right now.. One day I'll have one though.. Preferably a 964 or a 993..

breh for some reason them dam 911's are growers i always hated 911's too but when i see em in person it just changes my mind every time :lol:

The 911 is my all-time favorite car bruh so Im hella jelly of you right now.. One day I'll have one though.. Preferably a 964 or a 993..

No reason to be jealous because that's not my car.. just a random photo of a 991 :lol:. Hopefully in the Spring I have one I can post a photo of.

And I've always loved 911's (except for the 996), but the 991 just didn't do it for me when it was first released. That's definitely changed now.

Why don't you just get yours powdered whatever color you want?
for a couple reasons.

1: Mine are CE28s, i want TE37s

2: I Don't want to ruin the beautiful powdercoat job thats already done on mine

3: I want some that are factory Mag Blue from Volk, not powdercoated

Last edited:
No reason to be jealous because that's not my car.. just a random photo of a 991 :lol:. Hopefully in the Spring I have one I can post a photo of.

And I've always loved 911's (except for the 996), but the 991 just didn't do it for me when it was first released. That's definitely changed now.

Fam talking bout these Porsches made me put in the Bad Boys bluray... That 911(964) Turbo 3.6>>>>>
Only 1500 ever made

Take y'alls BS to pm, some of us would like to look at walls of cars instead of walls of text.
Repped...

I agree. I just found it amusing that everyone got so defensive over having their vehicles categorized as "high school". Is an Accord not a typical high school car? Is a Mustang? Mazda 3? Hell, a 3-series could be one too, but statistics show it's simply not as common. The roads are littered with middle-aged women driving in F30s, but that's a part of the market & has/had no effect on my choice. So everyone got quiet over automotive facts nullifying their claims, but got into an uproar because of apparent insecurities of their material possession(s)? I'm not a millionaire or some fake dude like Gold St trying to flex my automobiles as exotics or things that aren't mine, but some of you guys try way too hard to make it appear as if you're Modest Mandys...

http://www.carsdirect.com/car-buying/top-7-cars-for-high-school-students

almost got a 335i myself when i sold my 05 Evo MR.  after lots of research and a test drive, i got another evo 8
Same here except I got another STi lol

They are sick but after looking at aftermarket prices, there just wasn't much to do without spending a damn fortune for basic mods. But that red leather interior is 
pimp.gif

Take y'alls BS to pm, some of us would like to look at walls of cars instead of walls of text.
Repped...

I agree. I just found it amusing that everyone got so defensive over having their vehicles categorized as "high school". Is an Accord not a typical high school car? Is a Mustang? Mazda 3? Hell, a 3-series could be one too, but statistics show it's simply not as common. The roads are littered with middle-aged women driving in F30s, but that's a part of the market & has/had no effect on my choice. So everyone got quiet over automotive facts nullifying their claims, but got into an uproar because of apparent insecurities of their material possession(s)? I'm not a millionaire or some fake dude like Gold St trying to flex my automobiles as exotics or things that aren't mine, but some of you guys try way too hard to make it appear as if you're Modest Mandys...

What are you talking about though? The original argument from what I saw was price of maintanance/reliability for luxury cars verses non luxury cars. You throwing around **** about a car being a high schol car and someone's monetary situation is irrelevant to the original argument

Repped...

not mine but damn these wheels are beautiful

I had to repost this, such a beautiful and iconic wheel with such a great color choice, well done!  More pics less arguing!

was looking at these for future summer setup....but those wheels are like $3k at least :x idk if i can spend that kind of money on wheels. thats way too OD. i ain't johnny tran.

either doing rota Ds

or prodrives...

stilip2.JPG

was looking at these for future summer setup....but those wheels are like $3k at least :x idk if i can spend that kind of money on wheels. thats way too OD. i ain't johnny tran.

either doing rota Ds

or prodrives...

stilip2.JPG
both of those look good, tons of nice wheels out there

...and dudes are still displaying themselves as Insecure Ingrids. Take your own advice & get over it. Be content with what you have & not to go all Fight Club, but it really looks like the things you own end-up owning you. I respond simply because you guys are trying to portray fiction as fact. You get mad because I had an opinion on the cars you drive. Think about it.

Back
Top Bottom