\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

22212-popcorn2gif-3AdT.gif

This joint gets me Everytime!!! Lol

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L (Manual)   0-60 mph 5.1 SECONDS
i looked this up and a lot of sites stated 5.4 -  5.6 sec

these hondas are impressive still 

the vid is cut to start at a drag race against a 2010 accord vs  2013 370z

Last edited:
He probably got a decent price for that '14.
Definitely knew it was coming out. I actually prefer this W204 generation w/ the new facelift over the new models. The MSRP was 48k and got it down to 41K w/ prepaid maintaince. Basically got all the options for free and everything I wanted, couldn't pass it up!

He probably got a decent price for that '14.

Definitely knew it was coming out. I actually prefer this W204 generation w/ the new facelift over the new models. The MSRP was 48k and got it down to 41K w/ prepaid maintaince. Basically got all the options for free and everything I wanted, couldn't pass it up!

Yeah that's the beauty of buying a new model right before a body-change. Dealer is happy to do almost anything to get it off the lot...

Good move on saving 7k...

nothing is free buddy...nice car though

Why does it always seem like people in here are mostly arguing about da hemi lol

Ninjahood hasn't been here in months
new challenger should be unveiled this weekend :pimp:

i know for sure its getting pretty much the charger interior facelift with the 8.4 inch screen

Whelp there goes my resale value.

aside from major interior change, i dont think its going to look different at all. maybe minor changes to the fascia

but 5pm EST saturday its gonna be unveiled unless someone gets leaked before that

This actually looks good to me...

I didn't expect it to, but ol boy should get those vogues...

But since his car is black....

Yup, dude should get some nice factory Cadillac chrome wheels and some mustard and mayo, very clean look :smokin

Is it going to depreciate faster than it normally would if it wasn't the last year?

I'd definitely factor that in. I don't think I could ever buy a car in the last year instead of waiting for the new one. I definitely am not a fan of the next gen C so far though from what I've seen.

the prior model SRT8 is holding its value pretty well.

and yall are crazy for not liking the new one :x i didnt like it at first either but that thing is gorgeous, so big and perfect shape. the wheels suck but inside and out, its the perfect SUV. screw the price tho :x

and yall are crazy for not liking the new one
sick.gif
i didnt like it at first either but that thing is gorgeous, so big and perfect shape. the wheels suck but inside and out, its the perfect SUV. screw the price tho
sick.gif
Yeah I don't know about y'all but paying that much for a Jeep is just not whats up.

Even the older one still go for a bit with high miles.

I prefer the old style srt8 Jeep too :lol:. The new interior is nice, but I like the older boxy outside shape :smokin

But in all seriousness, I love the new interior on the 2012+ WK2 SRT's. The exterior just doesnt do it for me. The price either. 75k for a Jeep? No thanks. lol

and yall are crazy for not liking the new one
sick.gif
i didnt like it at first either but that thing is gorgeous, so big and perfect shape. the wheels suck but inside and out, its the perfect SUV. screw the price tho
sick.gif
You live in your mom basement, what do you know about cars?

Anyways

I tell you what,, Lets place a bet $250,you should be able to afford that since you live in your mom basement.   I will show video of my car and engine, pics/video tagged  tommorow and bet you $250 it is a hemi. We can place the funds in a escrow account for our safety.

Also the loser will have to delete their NT account.. Deal?

Back
Top Bottom