\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just got my camry tinted. Probably the only mod i'll ever do.

FRS/BRZ is not better than the 370Z

I owned them both; only reason I sold my 370Z is the fact I will be on the lot buying the next gen Z the day it hits my dealer's lot

Ehhh I don't think they copied the design really lol

Either way the popularity of WRX/STI is going up while the Evo.... Not so much lol

Just got my camry tinted. Probably the only mod i'll ever do.

Camry :pimp: ...I threw the 20% on my 2014

Yea, I used 20% as well. This generation camry is definitely my fav.

Contemplating wether i should get these taillights or not. They look pretty OEM to me..

Yea i just feel like the car is smaller than the previous Camry, but im good with the whip overall...as for lights, ill probly just switch to some blue led headlights (my car is like a very dark blue/black color)

N those taillights look good to me...

Last edited:
I love the previous gen Camry.

Not knocking on the new Camry, but previous gen exterior >>>> this new gen by far. The new tail lights are atrocious. 

The interior of the new gen though, not even close. TONS better than mine. 
laugh.gif

All in all, if I had the option today, id grab the this gen just cause the interior on mine sucks. 

How are you guys getting away with 20% tints?
A cop pulled me over the other week and tried to cite me for my FACTORY 71% tint (legal limit is 77% in CA)! I reasoned with the officer so he gave me a warning instead. :lol: -_-

Factory tint on a sedan? I mean, factory tint isnt even noticeable...

mean.gif

I used to have 20 on my old tC. Yeah...that didnt last long. I have 50 on my Si and Camry, only got pulled over 2, warning on both.

I think it also depends on the car and how noisy it is. If you have a loud muffler or a modded civic or something, pretty sure cops are more likely to be weary of a modded car than a near stock mid size sedan. Most people that i know who got tickets for tinted windows only received them after they had already been stopped for their loud mufflers.

I think it also depends on the car and how noisy it is. If you have a loud muffler or a modded civic or something, pretty sure cops are more likely to be weary of a modded car than a near stock mid size sedan. Most people that i know who got tickets for tinted windows only received them after they had already been stopped for their loud mufflers.
My car is completely stock though. :lol:

I think i have like 20% im in LA

I wanna go 15 tho since u can see thru mines in the day time

I had limo style tint on all my windows except windshield lasted me 6 months till I got stopped and forced to remove them did it again about 3 months after that lasted a year then same thing I'm Rollin no tints now on driver and passenger side sucks thinking of just going light this time

Back
Top Bottom