\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My new TE37SLs
so nice 
pimp.gif

love the meaty tires too, no tire stretch bullcrap!!

in b4 the people crying about Japanese rims on that challenger start crying about the Japanese rims on a euro 
nerd.gif

Installing the Eibach lowering spring on my Civic soon. Hopefully temporary until I have money for coils

i mean if you're gonna be waiting for coils either way why not just save money and keep em stock til then :lol:
still coo if u get springs tho :smokin

Last edited:

My new TE37SLs

Nice set of wheels. I've always loved japanese wheels on euros. Are you still as active now on e46fanatics? I used to always go on there, not so much now though. Didn't know you were also on this forum as well.

Last edited:
i mean if you're gonna be waiting for coils either way why not just save money and keep em stock til then :lol:
This. Through the years, I've learned that being into cars is a very expensive hobby. Don't make it more expensive by doing mods twice, just wait, and save up for what you actually want.

This. Through the years, I've learned that being into cars is a very expensive hobby. Don't make it more expensive by doing mods twice, just wait, and save up for what you actually want.

Yea but driving a stock car is hard. I want to do a I/H/E so bad but all of it would be a waste because i know i want to turbo down the line.

Racked up a speeding ticket last week, feels bad man

Was only a matter of time

Only time I don't have my radar detector up, get hit by radar.

:smh:

dang sorry to hear. you know the next question tho. How fast were you going?

Yea but driving a stock car is hard. I want to do a I/H/E so bad but all of it would be a waste because i know i want to turbo down the line.
Wouldn't be a complete waste. You'd want to upgrade these anyway when putting in a turbo to maximize power and reduce any bottlenecks. 

Ouch. Did they hit you with reckless driving?

If it makes you feel any better, 2 years ago I got hit with a reckless driving going over 105+mph in a 55. Cop had no radar, was driving and made up a speed that he thought was close to what I was going. I went to court, got a lawyer, and got it reduced to careless driving and 3 points.

Wouldn't be a complete waste. You'd want to upgrade these anyway when putting in a turbo to maximize power and reduce any bottlenecks. 

Exhaust i would be able to keep but the header would need to be replaced with a manifold and the intake depending on the kit would need to be replaced. But a 3in exhaust on a stock car screams ricer to me

Ouch. Did they hit you with reckless driving?

If it makes you feel any better, 2 years ago I got hit with a reckless driving going over 105+mph in a 55. Cop had no radar, was driving and made up a speed that he thought was close to what I was going. I went to court, got a lawyer, and got it reduced to careless driving and 3 points.

Got pulled over by a state trooper, surprised I didn't get hit with reckless or get arrested.

Wrote over my PBA card ( got it from my cousin)

Hired a lawyer, he is one of the best in New York state, shouldn't even have to appear in court (if I'm lucky).

Right now I'm at 8 points though :smh:

Last edited:
Exhaust i would be able to keep but the header would need to be replaced with a manifold and the intake depending on the kit would need to be replaced. But a 3in exhaust on a stock car screams ricer to me
Oops, you're right. Forgot about the turbo manifold. I had installed a supercharger in my car and didn't need to switch out anything. Eventually took out my header because of emissions requirements here in Dallas. Then I later took out the s/c because of maintenance issues, so now I'm just running with an intake and exhaust.

Oops, you're right. Forgot about the turbo manifold. I had installed a supercharger in my car and didn't need to switch out anything. Eventually took out my header because of emissions requirements here in Dallas. Then I later took out the s/c because of maintenance issues, so now I'm just running with an intake and exhaust.

That was my first plan to SC for that very reason i could build as i go and keep everything. Not to mention less maintenance than turbo and generally less issues. But i don't see any kits making the power i want with out building the motor.

I have a brz and im looking for about 310-325 really most SC kits are making about 220-275 and that to me is isnt enough power for the risk and price

I was planning on saving till next spring but riding so high is blah

Plus I was convinced to try out the lowering springs (more so peer pressured lol) I could always sell them afterwards

I was planning on saving till next spring but riding so high is blah

Plus I was convinced to try out the lowering springs (more so peer pressured lol) I could always sell them afterwards

I think lowering springs are best. You get the ~1.5" drop you need and the ride isn't too stiff or cushy, and you never really have to worry about adjustments. That's the first thing I do on my cars and that's from someone who's had coils previously. I auto-X/track my cars too.

Back
Top Bottom