\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Pic of my brothers G8 GT. When I heard it after he installed his cat and headers, I decided I need a V8 :lol:

Is it cammed? It looks good. I had a GTO, I wrecked it though. I started to get a G8 before I bought my current car(mustang). I wanted a 4 door car finally. I'm gonna try to get a Chevy SS or a CTS V Sedan next.

I think lowering springs are best. You get the ~1.5" drop you need and the ride isn't too stiff or cushy, and you never really have to worry about adjustments. That's the first thing I do on my cars and that's from someone who's had coils previously. I auto-X/track my cars too.

I might be going with the 2" drop. I have a 9th gen civic and its known for bigger wheel gap as supposed to the 8th gen.

Eibach Sportline ftw

Is it cammed? It looks good. I had a GTO, I wrecked it though. I started to get a G8 before I bought my current car(mustang). I wanted a 4 door car finally. I'm gonna try to get a Chevy SS or a CTS V Sedan next.
Not cammed but he's planning on supercharging it. I told him when I get my 5.0 soon its a wrap for him :lol:
Not a fan of the Chevy SS aka Malibu SS

Last edited:
Only thing about going with springs is when they start to sag.  I see alot of civics that dont sit right once the springs are in.  Like your front will be higer than your rear and im sorry but that **** looks yuck.  Eibachs are usually pretty straight tho, and i hope there brand new.

Coils are super cheap now.  I got a set of fully adjustable form n function type 2s for my dc2 for 6 hundred shipped.  Check the sponsor deals on

Hondatech.  The company reps are usually always bumping there current deals.

Got pulled over by a state trooper, surprised I didn't get hit with reckless or get arrested.

Wrote over my PBA card ( got it from my cousin)

Hired a lawyer, he is one of the best in New York state, shouldn't even have to appear in court (if I'm lucky).

Right now I'm at 8 points though :smh:

SON! Calm your right foot down. lol

Go to http://www.newyorksafetycouncil.com/ take the course have up to 4 points wiped away from the insurance record, while you will still have 4 left on the record, its better than 8 and hopefully your lawyer can help you out to get that ticket reduced to 2-3. So the 4 you have left plus the 2-3 that your lawyer can get the ticket reduced to. So 6-7 total. Gotta relax my dude.

I took it to get the 4 wiped away from mine. lol

Im not under any insurance right now, but most of the tickets were speeding on bridges. Speed limit is 40 on a bridge and I always got caught at the end of a bridge going 20+ 
eyes.gif

So I was speeding but I never was actually like...speeding
laugh.gif

I had a Scion tC which got probably 85% of the tickets in. Havent gotten a speeding ticket in years though, that all happened 2010-2011.

105 in a 55? LOLWUT?! reckless. 85 90? sure. on the highway...

meanwhile ya'll going thru school zones like

then you get caught like

It wasn't like I was just cruising at 105 though. It was 3am on the highway and I was driving 55 with a logjam of cars because of the cop, then the cop got off the exit so I opened it up and hit like 90-95 to separate from all the traafic but the cop got back on the highway. By the time the cop got behind me I was cruising at like 70 and then he pulled me over.

[thread="266081"]It was 3am on the highway and I was driving 55 with a logjam of cars because of the cop, then the cop got off the exit so I opened it up and hit like 90-95 to separate from all the traafic but the cop got back on the highway.[/thread]
:rofl:

Bro have you not seen cops pull that move all the time?

You live and you learn. I'm just happy that whole ordeal is behind me and I don't have points on my license anymore.

Jeep owners have to be some of the coolest of the bunch. Never experienced as much camaraderie as I did when I had my Wranglers.

Nice SRT btw.

At one point I had 18-24 points on my license.

Revoked for a year and a half.

how is this even possible? im dead serious :lol:

i speed like crazy, no tickets or points :pimp:

You gonna get yours eventually.

We all get caught.

Ive been pulled over but never get tickets :lol:

got pulled over doing 68 in a 45. i was doing 90 til i slammed the brakes when i saw the cop :rofl:

i didnt even have a license on me either and my last name was spelt different on it than how i usually spell it so it was a whole issue with that. didnt give me a ticket for speeding, gave me a ticket for the no license which would get taken away if i took the ticket and my license down to the police department.

At one point I had 18-24 points on my license.

Revoked for a year and a half.

how is this even possible? im dead serious :lol:

i speed like crazy, no tickets or points :pimp:

You gonna get yours eventually.

We all get caught.

Ive been pulled over but never get tickets :lol:

got pulled over doing 68 in a 45. i was doing 90 til i slammed the brakes when i saw the cop :rofl:

i didnt even have a license on me either and my last name was spelt different on it than how i usually spell it so it was a whole issue with that. didnt give me a ticket for speeding, gave me a ticket for the no license which would get taken away if i took the ticket and my license down to the police department.

Damn man you are lucky

Jelly

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom