\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lot and street pics of the 2015 stang

I'd like to see one with gt foglights in the grill. I've always like that look :pimp: and also I think the hood looks too boring. The car looks too euro it needs a tad bit of that muscle car look. The back is dope tho

I need you guy's advice. I'm new to mods and stuff and I was wanting to get some flowmasters for my stang. They're 400 off american muscle and I found the same ones used on craigslist for 150. Anyone have any experience with a used exhaust? Anything to watch out for?

I need you guy's advice. I'm new to mods and stuff and I was wanting to get some flowmasters for my stang. They're 400 off american muscle and I found the same ones used on craigslist for 150. Anyone have any experience with a used exhaust? Anything to watch out for?
if it's not visibly damaged (dented piping, welds that shouldn't be there, broken flanges) then it's pretty hard for an exhaust to be screwed up. it's a pipe.  i pretty much always have bought used exhausts 

Pick them up, give them a shake. If Nothing is rattling, and the welds on the cases look good, you should be fine.

This is why everyone needs a dash cam..

If you want to purchase a HD dash cam for a low price, look up ebay item id: 310752336819

if it's not visibly damaged (dented piping, welds that shouldn't be there, broken flanges) then it's pretty hard for an exhaust to be screwed up. it's a pipe.  i pretty much always have bought used exhausts 
Thanks I might pick that one up then

anyone drive their R/T chally in the winter/snow here?

my friend is copping one and im thinking its worse than the charger/300 hemi in the snow. i assume im wrong?

Honestly, I know that alot of people on here like evos but imo I think that they are not a waste of money but not efficient for a better lack of words way too spend 15-20 thousand. What do you get out of them? Speed? Not without spending more money modding. Luxary? I think not. I can buy a stock f-body which is faster and has better interior. For half that. With enough money to mod.

Last edited:
Honestly, I know that alot of people on here like evos but imo I think that they are not a waste of money but not efficient for a better lack of words way too spend 15-20 thousand. What do you get out of them? Speed? Not without spending more money modding. Luxary? I think not. I can buy a stock f-body which is faster and has better interior. For half that. With enough money to mod.

Cause evo looks 1000000000x better.

Last edited:
Strong post to username ratio

Back
Top Bottom