\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My 2008 Honda Civic DX 
-Cleared out Lights

-Si Rims on Nitto Neo Gen

Gonna get it tinted this week is long over due. 

3d626f340b0b511f5c166b22af6a0574f807a1c1.jpg

I like the 8t gen CVC si coupe/sedan a lot. Nice color choice. SI rims sets it off. I wouldve done blackout lights but clears look just as nice. Get tint and front lip spoiler, maybe lower it a lil.

I like the 8t gen CVC si coupe/sedan a lot. Nice color choice. SI rims sets it off. I wouldve done blackout lights but clears look just as nice. Get tint and front lip spoiler, maybe lower it a lil.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

yea imma get tint done. I wanted to get the HFP kit but im poor right now and I dont want to lower it due to the pot holes and death trap in the streets of Providence

yea imma get tint done. I wanted to get the HFP kit but im poor right now and I dont want to lower it due to the pot holes and death trap in the streets of Providence

Well the height looks fine with the si wheels. Def save up and get the HFP kit or just the front lip. It'll make the height seem lower.

Well the height looks fine with the si wheels. Def save up and get the HFP kit or just the front lip. It'll make the height seem lower.

Yea exactly.. i believe the HFP kit is around $800-900.00 #poor

Yea exactly.. i believe the HFP kit is around $800-900.00 #poor

Back
Top Bottom