\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I love seeing NT'ers that are fellow Camaro owners. I like your yellow accents as well. I am thinking of throwing a racing stripe on mine but i dont know what color. I was thinking dark grey with my black exterior

Originally Posted by King23James

2011 Optima...love the car...only thing I've done is add 15% tint to it.  Might throw some wheels on it, I dunno. 

dx0gnc.jpg
nice whip, the new optima is beautiful IMO
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by King23James

2011 Optima...love the car...only thing I've done is add 15% tint to it.  Might throw some wheels on it, I dunno. 

dx0gnc.jpg
nice whip, the new optima is beautiful IMO
pimp.gif

poloBIMMER
indifferent.gif
, but with a screename like that what do you expect
laugh.gif

I really like the Camry's. I'm Pakistani so it's in our blood lol. I had one on order when they first came out, a fully loaded V6 SE, but decided to spend a little extra and get his big brother, the Lexus ES350.

poloBIMMER
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I really like the Camry's. I'm Pakistani so it's in our blood lol. I had one on order when they first came out, a fully loaded V6 SE, but decided to spend a little extra and get his big brother, the Lexus ES350.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

poloBIMMER
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah looked @ his username and disregarded his comment
roll.gif
You can keep your bimmer and ill keep whippin my paid off camry.

I looked around a while and decided on the Camry V6 SE because it has more power than anything in it's class and the lines are beautiful imo.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

poloBIMMER
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah looked @ his username and disregarded his comment
roll.gif
You can keep your bimmer and ill keep whippin my paid off camry.

I looked around a while and decided on the Camry V6 SE because it has more power than anything in it's class and the lines are beautiful imo.

^^^ Nice camry,  one over took me on the freeway and the pull on that thing was incredible.
had me looking like 
eek.gif

alien.gif
 vvt-i just kicked in yo 
laugh.gif

^^^ Nice camry,  one over took me on the freeway and the pull on that thing was incredible.
had me looking like 
eek.gif

alien.gif
 vvt-i just kicked in yo 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by haddix

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

camry lolololololol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*looks at OP's name* "poloBIMMER" 
eyes.gif

Just the way you bashed his Camry you sound like the type of dude I would smack fire out of if I saw you in the streets.

How can you bash ANOTHER PERSONS CAR? If you don't like it fine keep it moving.

Nice camry BTW homie that blacked out logo in the front is pretty nice.

Originally Posted by haddix

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

camry lolololololol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*looks at OP's name* "poloBIMMER" 
eyes.gif

Just the way you bashed his Camry you sound like the type of dude I would smack fire out of if I saw you in the streets.

How can you bash ANOTHER PERSONS CAR? If you don't like it fine keep it moving.

Nice camry BTW homie that blacked out logo in the front is pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom