\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If I won the lotteries think I'd cop a 997.2 Turbo and DD that.
pimp.gif

Nice r8. I understand why you switched but damn that viper was nasty and you never see them irl.

some new pics... the weather here in Ottawa, Canada has been amazing as of the past 3-4 weeks!

Just after a nightwash

some new pics... the weather here in Ottawa, Canada has been amazing as of the past 3-4 weeks!

Just after a nightwash

damn that %@*%## audi? nice i would have a @%++@ every week with that ride the 3 series just isnt doing it for me now what models that audi right there

damn that %@*%## audi? nice i would have a @%++@ every week with that ride the 3 series just isnt doing it for me now what models that audi right there

Originally Posted by Cash is King

indifferent.gif

u cant be serious.

indifferent.gif

u cant be serious.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

indifferent.gif

u cant be serious.
roll.gif
It's the TT duh.

indifferent.gif

u cant be serious.
roll.gif
It's the TT duh.

Originally Posted by INS

indifferent.gif

u cant be serious.
roll.gif
It's the TT duh.

indifferent.gif

Its an A4, thats the only audi that comes in white

Originally Posted by INS

indifferent.gif

u cant be serious.
roll.gif
It's the TT duh.

indifferent.gif

Its an A4, thats the only audi that comes in white

R8

R8

Originally Posted by AusZero

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Voodoo- Are you in Tucson?

Thats definitely chapman audi in tucson.  Spent way too much time in that service bay
frown.gif
*%#% im in tucson 22nd and kolb area right by that audi dealer  lol where all you tucson shoe head come from hit me up... this month was my birthday(july) i traded in my 2005 galant for this silverado vortec max with the 6.0 v8  it has a mode that shuts down half the cylinders to get better gas mileage blackd out the chevy emblems got limo tint allaround with sunstrip upgraded the head lights and it got black leather been rainin all month so its dirty   

Originally Posted by AusZero

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Voodoo- Are you in Tucson?

Thats definitely chapman audi in tucson.  Spent way too much time in that service bay
frown.gif
*%#% im in tucson 22nd and kolb area right by that audi dealer  lol where all you tucson shoe head come from hit me up... this month was my birthday(july) i traded in my 2005 galant for this silverado vortec max with the 6.0 v8  it has a mode that shuts down half the cylinders to get better gas mileage blackd out the chevy emblems got limo tint allaround with sunstrip upgraded the head lights and it got black leather been rainin all month so its dirty   

Originally Posted by theHBkid

Just after a nightwash

I said it once, I'll say it again... your ride is awesome, I love the RS rims also.

Side question: do you get a lot of women in that car? Cause I'm willing to bet if you drove through any city you'd get at least 5 numbers in 5 minutes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theHBkid

Just after a nightwash

I said it once, I'll say it again... your ride is awesome, I love the RS rims also.

Side question: do you get a lot of women in that car? Cause I'm willing to bet if you drove through any city you'd get at least 5 numbers in 5 minutes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom