\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

424260_10100907063723853_3232000_59611351_1360886895_n.jpg

03 es300.... looking to upgrade soon...

Not an actual picture of my car but same color and model.

1999 Toyota Camry LE. Toyotas are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Gas mileage and reliability >.

4T1BG22K8XU575248_1.jpg

Not an actual picture of my car but same color and model.

1999 Toyota Camry LE. Toyotas are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Gas mileage and reliability >.

4T1BG22K8XU575248_1.jpg

1ily1i.jpg

2n6599g.jpg

Totalled my truck in December and picked this up in January... Don't plan on doing much of anything to it except maybe put some Vogue tires on it--added chrome pillars and chrome overlay to the lower grill. Have some custom red plates coming in, too.

1ily1i.jpg

2n6599g.jpg

Totalled my truck in December and picked this up in January... Don't plan on doing much of anything to it except maybe put some Vogue tires on it--added chrome pillars and chrome overlay to the lower grill. Have some custom red plates coming in, too.

^that caddy needs tint (and a drop) badly..... or else you look like a senior citizen, bruh.

^that caddy needs tint (and a drop) badly..... or else you look like a senior citizen, bruh.

RealRubirosa wrote:
1ily1i.jpg

2n6599g.jpg

vogue tires and u should be straight i love mine but im thinking about getting the platinum edition

RealRubirosa wrote:
1ily1i.jpg

2n6599g.jpg

vogue tires and u should be straight i love mine but im thinking about getting the platinum edition

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Thank you!

Well next round of mods will be the Medic hood from Blackops and Kooks headers.
smile.gif

yup that same hood, too bad no one made a legit carbon fiber hood for my charger srt
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom