Originally Posted by 1994SS

This thread needs more gas guzzlers

here I'll help

picture.php
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

dang, i never knew about the VW CC until now ....well wasn't really a big VW fan...but damn the VW CC are hot 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

taken from the VWvortex forum
Fuuuuuuu. 
eek.gif

I like it a lot. 

Originally Posted by Skateboard

^ I see those all the time while I'm in Germany. They're like Toyotas in Chinatown in downtown Frankfurt (financial district). Not gonna lie though, that benz looks mean. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

First time seeing them in Ontario (Im sure there is a few downtown Toronto, but im never in that area). Im already planning a trip to Germany just to drive, knowing that cars like this are everywhere, is going to make me speed it up.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

dang, i never knew about the VW CC until now ....well wasn't really a big VW fan...but damn the VW CC are hot 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

taken from the VWvortex forum

Not a fan of VW but this is mean AF. Chrome trims gotta be blacked out though. Don't like the 2013 refresh, they took away the aggressive look.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

^ I see those all the time while I'm in Germany. They're like Toyotas in Chinatown in downtown Frankfurt (financial district). Not gonna lie though, that benz looks mean. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

First time seeing them in Ontario (Im sure there is a few downtown Toronto, but im never in that area). Im already planning a trip to Germany just to drive, knowing that cars like this are everywhere, is going to make me speed it up.

Make sure you head to downtown Frankfurt at the shopping district. Porsche's, Benz's, Bimmers and Audi's line the streets. Don't forget the camera! 
pimp.gif

Saw this little gem in the waiting lounge while I was picking up the new family Benz.
pimp.gif
 Pics of that later.

5l5s7a.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah man, be sure to go to Downtown Frankfurt. Porsche's, bimmers, benz's, audi's, etc. line the streets! Don't forget the camera!
btw, noticed this gem in the lounge while I was picking up my gl450. 
pimp.gif

5l5s7a.jpg

Part I of the transformation:

Bonus pic of some of the stuff I get to drive/see almost every day:

Originally Posted by EthicsD

Went camping this weekend, managed to snap a decent pic:
29nt0sn.jpg

Mario
first off, the ride is
pimp.gif

Secondly, what's the size of your wheels/tires? I want to have a similar stance.

Originally Posted by RetroTwos

Originally Posted by EthicsD

Went camping this weekend, managed to snap a decent pic:
29nt0sn.jpg

Mario
first off, the ride is
pimp.gif

Secondly, what's the size of your wheels/tires? I want to have a similar stance.
Thanks, 18*8.5 OZ Ultraleggeras (225/40/18) lowered on Eibach Pro Lowering Springs.
Mario

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Fellas i need an answer.

I picked up my car today from the dealership after getting the ac fixed(needed a new compressor) and when i left the lot i realized my car was at 70k, i was confused because when i dropped it off it had 72k. I reread the papers and saw that there was a recall with the dash screen (it was somewhat hard to understand what was written on the paper? lol) so it was replaced im assuming?

Now heres where im worrying-My next oil change is at 74k, !%* do i do? Wait till it hits 72k? Im gonna call the dude tomorow and see whats up
alien.gif
Just get your oil changed dude, it can't hurt

Took my car to the mall today and ran into this beast. Never saw one in the 'wild' before but it was AMAZING. Jaw drop beauty and the braking system
pimp.gif
, best part was the tires were almost bald meaning this man drives that bad boy. My car is the Pyellow in the upper left, but i forgot about it when i saw this beauty. 
3534ksh.jpg

i noticed the M Coupe in the background.... then noticed the avy... so much hate in me towards that pic...

Here's one of my daily nothing special 

Nice looking car man.  I like that.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 I have this car... its a darkkk darkk forrest green loaded with the optional gold trim package etc. basically the works... before the badge
pimp.gif

67k original miles... interior is prestine... im keeping it forever unaltered but man does it look incredible bagged and kicked up.

O...

and thats hands down the ugliest camaro ive ever seen... ever

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Here's my e92 M3

pimp.gif
hows the mileage on that?

and anyone here do interstate travel with cars from the 90s? my mom this morning had a dream i drove my car to boston and my car broke down. i go to boston a lot but usually by bus. Car has had work done on it and its maintained very well, and drives VERY well and always get compliments on its exceptional condition. i understand my car is older than many on the street today, despite its great health, and that it requires more tlc than other cars, but maintain it right, and it should last. im a firm believer in this.

so i was wondering if anyone else on here pushes a 90s whip on short road trips? how does the car hold up?

Mileage on the M is shy of 300 miles on a 16 gallon tank with premium gas.

I push it hard and I'm always in M mode but I dont think there much more mileage I can get out of it.

Back
Top Bottom