\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

First bit of $ I put into this will be for a Milltek catback exhaust. The roads around here are pretty harsh, I'd be hesitant to lower any more than it is.

Just get a SSAC. Milltek is nice, but over priced.

I'm running European Scorpion exhaust. Quietest available.

IF I WERE TO GET A 5.0 I WOULD DEF NEED THE BREMBO BRAKE UPGRADE, GLASS ROOF AND LEATHER OTHERWISE WITH THAT KIND OF MONEY I'LL JUST BUY AN 04 COBRA, THROW AN EXHAUST, COLD AIR, TUNE AND DESTROY A 5.0.
I plan on copping an 03-04 cobra next year after I start workin. Hopefully I can find a good one, out here they still goin for low 20's! But its one of the best mustangs (if not THE BEST) ever produced! I do want a 5.0 but I'd need the premium package and thats about 35 grand..

nice mach 1 man, they are fun cars, i remember driving one and being amazed at how torquey it was at such low RPM. **** was wayyy LOUD too compared to the GT. i believe it had a tuned exhaust? cant wait to get my hands on a terminator!

Sweet truck, what package do you have? I have a DCSB SR5 and I love it I posted pics earlier

Thanks, it's pretty much the same as yours. DCSB, TRD Sport, 4x4, etc. A few changes like ProComp lift/wheels/tires and some other little things to keep it clean and simple.

My 97 Toyota Supra TT 6sp, Just got the new Volks put on a couple weeks ago.

so beautiful, this car was so far ahead of it's time.

lol @the Supra gettin more love than raris n AMGs

nott eem mad... ditto to whoever said that car was jus flat out Jetson type ish, WAYYY ahead of its time

timeless classic... when I was heavy into that car i wanted a 300gt vr4 to mod and try n keep up with a dude around town who had one chameleon paint and triple chrome volks, it was ******eddddd 
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

in white too tho... *still suckin teeth*

Whats the power like in the Type S?

About 290 HP...Im honestly not a car guy, just fell in love with the looks of the car back in 07...so I can't tell you much about it's performance and what not...I know shame on me...lol

Damn, new BMW designs always grow on me. I hated the last 3 and 5 when they came out, and hated the F30 3 series the first few times I saw them too. But my mind has been changing and your pic has def helped it along. It's a 35 not a 28 amirite? That twin turbo six is such a great engine :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom