\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

yuck face. very nice z, now paint your calipers 
pimp.gif

did not see this the first time... IP 
tired.gif
 i still want this color. always had white cars.

anyway... black grill, black shoes, journey lip and itsa wrap but really the car looks clean as hell as is

6mt? looks like nav/prem package. rosewood or washi paper. tan or black?
its actually auto ...it has the premium sound but no navi.....it has the silver stuff in the interior i guess thats washi paper lol . and the interior is actually grey with door panels upper being black . its awesome
happy.gif
 , im not sure if its the sport but the wheels are staggered.

Yup that Z is dying for a BBK. But please not red, Yellow or orange would be a nice contrast imo. How many pretty pennies did the Forgestars run you, if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
Yup that Z is dying for a BBK. But please not red, Yellow or orange would be a nice contrast imo. How many pretty pennies did the Forgestars run you, if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah, I was leaning towards yellow to break up all the red/black. I'm curious to how orange would look like now though. And the F14's where $2.5k w/ Hankook V12's installed.

its def a sport... 18 inch wheels and lower suspension... def not an X, could be a journey tho im not sure

irrelevant and ya washi paper hah dope. 
pimp.gif

DOES ANYONE FEEL AS THOUGH THERE SHOULD BE A CAR SECTION AS THERE ARE FOR MUSIC & SPORTS? I THINK THE FORUM WOULD BENEFIT FROM IT. ALSO COULDN'T HURT TO HAVE A TECH SECTION AS WELL...I WOULDN'T MIND MODERATING.

JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.

Really love that G, hows the wrap holding up and how is maintenance on it in comparison to paint?

my baby...'08 Charger Stock as hell except for Fogs, Spoiler and EZ Pass...
pimp.gif

still gotta swap out the Grille (bought already), side markers, rims, and Speakers (bought already)..

all my bread went into my other baby...

devil.gif

RFX45, Ive had the wrap on for about 9 months now and haven't had any issues yet.....very easy to maintain and to wash it is easy, you dont need any wax or anything, soap and water and its as clean as you can get......I would recommend it to anyone......

The G is a very rough ride, especially with the AMG suspension.....It is much rougher than say a Range or Escalade......I am used to it and I love driving it tho....

2013' V6 Stang - Manual. I work for Ford, got it on D plan. Traded in my Civic and put down 3,500. Financing 14,000 at 48 months for 2% interest.

LOVE it. Did NOT want the 5.0 due to the gas nor do I drive crazy fast - my 6er at 305h is plenty enough. Just put the 20% tint on it, 20s up next. :smokin

Last edited:
/\ 
pimp.gif

gunna be dope... nothin wrong with a murdered out stang... shoulda got the 8 tho haha

dat growl.... 
eek.gif
 nuthin like it straight from the factory

Back
Top Bottom