\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

edit: i don't actually wanna be that mean guy cracking jokes about people

anyway, got an email from AMG about submitting a picture that could potentially be added to one of their calendars or posters. deadline is oct 31, but I submitted this for now. gonna try to get something better before the deadline. still no door handles lol. tried painting my silver ones instead of wrapping them and that turned out horribly. might still just vinyl wrap them black, but a guy on another forum just totaled his black c63 and is parting it out. he said he'd send me his door handles next week when he gets his car back so I might just wait for those. not sure how the key lock thing will work though?

also, i'm thinking about wrapping my e60 in a matte black now as well. been going back and forth for a while now. I just hate the grayish color, because it's got some green undertones that look hideous to me. i'd just go gloss black, but I've read that the gloss vinyl doesn't really have the depth of paint so it never looks quite as good which is why i'm leaning towards a matte color again.

With the use of a DSLR and a tripod you could get some great shots in that garage especially when it's empty like that.

Admit he's wrong?
roll.gif

Your lucky he hasn't started posting google articles yet.

In other news a up and comer on my block bought a 2009 range with close 100K on it
laugh.gif
mean.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  Hope they're prepared to take it in for repairs soon

Umm yes it is along with da convertible ZL1

Some of ya just aint versed in muscle cars so

Ya just sounding clue less...

But can you just admit you was wylin with the half a milli quote?
why should i?

that car has been projected to be 6 figures because of how flat out rare it it...i've only seen 1 in my life, and it was during da car show..never

again.

you underestimate da fandom of mopar fans...

My old S2000 and my new FRS. :smokin

2E0tSJsl.jpg

9Uo0PJYl.jpg

Wait... :wow:

I follow you on instagram bruh :pimp:

Didn't even know you were a NTer. How many miles did your S2K have when you first got it? I'm considering one in the handful of cars I'm looking at.

Haha really? What's your instagram name?

My s2 had 53k miles when I first got it and 74k miles when it met its demise. haha.

I'm dwayneldridge on there

Ah ok, I found a couple but they all have upwards towards 100k on them. :x
At least the ones in my area. I could aways find a better one out of state.

Scarlett was so :smokin

Magnums were selling yet very limited were produced? Lol they weren't selling at all that's y DA biznessman didn't want it.

What kind of business man would stop producing something that makes them profit?

That's like saying Steve Jobs stopped selling the iPhone cuz he wasn't a fan but there were still people willing to buy it

:lol: When thadocta has to hit you with logic, you know you're wrong.

What's up guys kinda new to this thread and just wanted some input. I'm looking to get a 2011 BMW 335i xdrive coupe with the m sport pack. Does or did anyone have one of these and has some feedback. Any feedback would be awesome. Thanks

What's up guys kinda new to this thread and just wanted some input. I'm looking to get a 2011 BMW 335i xdrive coupe with the m sport pack. Does or did anyone have one of these and has some feedback. Any feedback would be awesome. Thanks
No one on nt likes bmws.. let alone an entry level one

No one on nt likes bmws.. let alone an entry level one
kind of an ignorant comment. the 335i is an awesome car, and X drive (AWD) one is even better.  it looks great, not overpriced like the M3, and its twin turbo so it can be made faster than an M3 with very minimal mods.  great car for someone that wants some luxury but also wants to build a fast car

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom