\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hyundai why you hate me, where is the 2014 genesis coupe :/
2013s should have end of year discounts

I'm waiting for 400hp and AWD though :x

Which I doubt they will have, haven't seen specs on the new one

Got a link? Can't seem to find it, and I always enjoy a laugh

he got exposed here
http://niketalk.com/t/527921/new-wh...ulls-vs-blazers-mj-shrug/900_50#post_18910674

it has now spilled into this thread since the other one is closed
http://niketalk.com/t/506907/ask-a-hedge-fund-insider/1410

CLIFFS? :nerd:

no lie, i always thought dude was lying, 100% but i didnt want to start crap and look like a hater so i kept to myself if one day it caught up to him. SRS

dude was in here talking every other week about buying $400k whips like he was Bill Gates and yet didnt purchase a damn thing.

so was he lying or no?

i really wanted a coupe and i was looking for an SL500 or an early e92, but couldn't find one with low enough mileage in my price range. ended up jumping on an e60 since it was a pretty good deal. regretted it ever since. don't want to go through all the hassle of selling it and then having to look for a car again.

just make sure you take your time.

Ive heard a bunch of people making the switch from a 3 to a 5 and they love the change. Curious to why you arent feeling it?

I would think the 5 series has more room than the 3 so it would be more comfortable.

no lie, i always thought dude was lying, 100% but i didnt want to start crap and look like a hater so i kept to myself if one day it caught up to him. SRS

dude was in here talking every other week about buying $400k whips like he was Bill Gates and yet didnt purchase a damn thing.

so was he lying or no?

pretty sure he was lying. Dude might be working at a dealership since all the pics he posted have a sticker on the top right corner.

Ive heard a bunch of people making the switch from a 3 to a 5 and they love the change. Curious to why you arent feeling it?

i honestly think my #1 thing was that i wanted a coupe so i wouldn't have to give people rides all the time :lol:

plus they look a lot better imo

so was he lying or no?
Basically all the pictures of the cars he posted all had the dealer sticker still on the top right of the windshield. It was discovered that all of these car pictures were taken at the same dealership, that was found to be 30 minutes away from his house. Which really isn't his house, it's his families house. His company was also looked up, net income of that was 100k with 2 employees. To top it off, the office he claimed to have was just a "virtual" office, basically a meeting room you could rent out whenever you needed a room. His corny home made website was found too, as well as a not very professional linked in page.

Sounds like dude was actually working at a high end car dealership, while pretending to stunt on here in hopes of hustling NT members to pm him and invest with him, since he didn't actually have any high dollar clients.

It's worth a quick go through, start at page 24 or 25, well worth a read :lol:

Last edited:
Nelson... y not jus buy the wheels you want and powdercoat...
ya maybe, i know there are a few sets floating around though. and im fine with my Orange Volks, it's just more of a thing where if a pair popped up in either that purple i posted or in mag blue, i would trade for them

i really wanted a coupe and i was looking for an SL500 or an early e92, but couldn't find one with low enough mileage in my price range. ended up jumping on an e60 since it was a pretty good deal. regretted it ever since. don't want to go through all the hassle of selling it and then having to look for a car again.

just make sure you take your time.

You would have regretted the SL500 if you had got that too. I had a CLK500 and had constant issues. Just this year I had to replace the alternator ($1000), battery($300), multiple control arms($2-300), both valve cover gaskets($600), power steering pump($1000), and had the check engine light come on a week ago for something else. That's not including regular maintenance like tires, brakes, oil, etc.

I also had a friend that bought an E55 with low miles. It had so many problems that he had to get rid of it at a loss quick. The engine blew and all types of crazyiness.

Last edited:
You would have regretted the SL500 if you had got that too. I had a CLK500 and had constant issues. Just this year I had to replace the alternator ($1000), battery($300), multiple control arms($2-300), both valve cover gaskets($600), power steering pump($1000), and had the check engine light come on a week ago for something else. That's not including regular maintenance like tires, brakes, oil, etc.

I also had a friend that bought an E55 with low miles. It had so many problems that he had to get rid of it at a loss quick. The engine blew and all types of crazyiness.

still might try to get the SL at some point early next year. my friend knows i don't want this car anymore and said he'd be willing to buy it for a decent price once the new year hits.

i had my mom's hand me down benz for 5 years and never had any major problems with it. she had it for 6 years before that when she bought it new and never had any problems though. the e60 i bought has a new light like every other week though.

bought a used c63 and i've never had any problems with it.....well except for the ones i caused myself. put new, painted calipers on this past week and tried to flush out the old fluid. something still wasn't right and i just took it to the shop and they said the master cylinder and 3 of 4 brake lines are leaking because we used too much pressure. about to go get a second opinion, because i just got quoted $1017 for something i could have just paid $600 to get done right the first time :lol:

new wheels get here tomorrow so i was hoping to have everything ready by then. i will literally not mess with this car anymore once this whole ordeal is over.

30m6e5z.jpg

Seen the new CTS V-Sport on the road :x

most beautiful car on the road right now

anyone have info if they are doing a supercharged v8? if they are just doing the turbo 6 or w/e then its such a let down. a big beautiful car like that should get a big v8

Last edited:
still might try to get the SL at some point early next year. my friend knows i don't want this car anymore and said he'd be willing to buy it for a decent price once the new year hits.

i had my mom's hand me down benz for 5 years and never had any major problems with it. she had it for 6 years before that when she bought it new and never had any problems though. the e60 i bought has a new light like every other week though.

bought a used c63 and i've never had any problems with it.....well except for the ones i caused myself. put new, painted calipers on this past week and tried to flush out the old fluid. something still wasn't right and i just took it to the shop and they said the master cylinder and 3 of 4 brake lines are leaking because we used too much pressure. about to go get a second opinion, because i just got quoted $1017 for something i could have just paid $600 to get done right the first time
laugh.gif

new wheels get here tomorrow so i was hoping to have everything ready by then. i will literally not mess with this car anymore once this whole ordeal is over.

30m6e5z.jpg
how much do they go for now? sick car

Back
Top Bottom