\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Im a delivery driver but that doesnt even add that many miles tbh. I probably drive 20 or so per shift (3-4x a week). Its 3 miles there and back, plus I'm the only one out of my friends with a car :smh:

ya made me calculate how many miles ive been putting down seem to be doing roughly 13k a year

Last edited:
Currently got this one for sale, my dad told me to put it on the market, got a buyer but he's dodging me

corral30.JPG

But this is in the garage, she's not the prettiest car like some of you guys have on NT, but she gets me from A to B, bought her around May

2010 Nissan altima

069817.2-lg.jpg
2008_nissan_altima_hybrid-pic-13235.jpeg

I posted this in 2010 :wow:

Car is still hanging in there :smokin

Not a car I would expect many on NT to like but just bought this 2014 Impreza hatch Saturday as my first new car purchase. Needed something to get me up to the mountains this year. Would have like to gone for a WRX but had to be realistic with what I should pay right now with school loans and everything. Hopefully next summer I will get some 18's and lower it, but for now I am going to just put winter tires on, tints, and a spoiler on the hatch. Possibly black out the grill and wheels as well.

repped. this impreza is a meh back but looks nice overall. and you get so much versatility. on the forums, ive seen some clean light mods to make it look nice. for subarus, summer/winter setups are the best. take stock rims and make those winter then get another set of rims and make those winter. i ain't even worried about snow with my winterized subie. summer performance tires are :pimp: dat grip.

EXAMPLE ;

10882992756_e7c395ff38_b.jpg

check more stuff out

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2300017&page=132

repped. this impreza is a meh back but looks nice overall. and you get so much versatility. on the forums, ive seen some clean light mods to make it look nice. for subarus, summer/winter setups are the best. take stock rims and make those winter then get another set of rims and make those winter. i ain't even worried about snow with my winterized subie. summer performance tires are :pimp: dat grip.

EXAMPLE ;

10882992756_e7c395ff38_b.jpg

check more stuff out

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2300017&page=132

Yeah that is my plans to turn the stock wheels for winter use, likely get some Blizzaks in the next couple weeks.

And trust I have been all over nasioc looking at what people have done with their Imprezas :lol:

The back is pretty terrible the way it is now especially with the small spoiler, desperately needs the bigger spoiler. After tires and mudflaps that is the first thing that is going to be added for sure.

I was wanting the Satin White for the longest but hated the taupe interior, when I found out the new 2014's would have black I was hooked. But after seeing a Dark Gray Metallic on the lot the other day in person, feel like I that was the color to get. Looked so nice when it was clean :smh:

Wrong. I've seen gtrs porsches with neon green rims around my way. Doesn't have to be neon green but a different color to change things up.

don't see how anything I said was "wrong". I didn't say you couldn't put green wheels on a newer car. I'm just saying there's a huge difference between black and neon green and it's not for everyone.
Cause you said you instantly associate it with Hondas etc . Which is flawed.

Wrong. I've seen gtrs porsches with neon green rims around my way. Doesn't have to be neon green but a different color to change things up.
Just because you've seen a couple cars around with neon wheels doesn't mean EVERYONE wants neon wheels, it's a personal preference thing. Doesn't make Pug wrong, just means he doesn't like neon wheels, personally I don't either, but to each their own :smokin
I hear ya.

Just had a dude yell "THAT'S A NICE RENTAL BRO!", outside of his mustang with his boy.

I'm like "Thank you!" :D ,with the biggest smile on my face. He then yells "DID YOUR DADDY BUY IT FOR YOU?!" and speeds away.

How are you going to call it a rental, then ask if my father bought it for me.

:lol: :smh:

The salt is real my friends.

that car im drivin make you feel some type of way :lol:

Just rode in my cousins husband A4. That interior is :x

:smokin

Audi interiors in my opinion are second to none. The interior in the new IS impressed me quite a bit, especially in comparison to previous Lexus interiors. I tend to gravitate more towards clean interiors with minimal layouts- the mk6 Golf I have is an interior I love although most would find it bland, and same can be said for the new BMW 3/4 series interiors - I actually prefer them without the navi screens. My brother just got his hands on an S4 and despite how much is going on in terms of interface, I really like the overall look of the interior and the manner in which its more directed towards the driver.

The upcoming S3 interior is incredible IMO, the 7 inch slide up screen is pretty great, hopefully it comes through in the US spec car.

Love the new TLs (and old ones too). You should drop that car. That wheel gap :x
yea, the wheel gap is worse in the front cause it was on jack stands for an hour. But im def dropping come spring. Gotta keep it 4x4 for now for the snow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom