\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

ya i know, i saw it a long time ago and just remembered it when i was looking up AE performance.  in fact when i first saw it i didn't even know Paul Walker was an owner 

The late Paul Walker and Roger Rodas' car collection.  amazing 

Thanks Nelson for this!  RIP to one of my favorite actors of all time.

Wanted to share this video from Everyday Driver with you guys.  1995 NSX-T vs 1997 NSX-T with a drive through some awesome mountain passes.  Great commentary, views and sounds from the vehicle which I consider the best of our generation if not the best of all time.  The reliability combined with the exotic look, mid engine layout, and tuning and input from the legendary F1 driver Ayrton Senna.  I almost sold my 1997 2 months ago, I bought a 2010 Mustang Shelby GT500 with an upgraded supercharger and exhaust system that was putting out 650HP on it's first dyno.  Even though my 97 makes a measly 290HP I just felt so much more connected to the road than in the Shelby and the torque and sound of that V6 naturally aspirated engine as you climb RPM's and gears is just stunning.  I ended up selling the Shelby after a month of ownership and am now looking for a NA2 NSX 2005!  

Love seeing this on startup

Tagged pics or ducktales.

That P1 sounds deadly.

This is one of my favourite Ring videos. When the dude tightens his straps at 6:20 :rofl:

I'd say the bikers have bigger balls...

Since we're posting car videos, here's two of my fave's:

@ 2:05 :x:x:x

@ 3:17 just unreal

Tiff w/ the Zonda R is up there too:

What's up dude? Still in Davis?

It will stay as-is for a while now. It has some work done to it.

I recently picked up a quick urS4 that will satisfy my speed needs.

What's up dude? Still in Davis?

It will stay as-is for a while now. It has some work done to it.

I recently picked up a quick urS4 that will satisfy my speed needs.

Unfortunately not. :frown: Ran into some complications and I'm going to a csu now. |I Hope classes are going well for you!

Nice. Is the A4 on springs/coils?

Back
Top Bottom