\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

By the size alone with your setup now, im guessing you own a suby or evo. If so the size you have now is fine I mean if you wanted to shave a few you could run 3mm spacers.

edit seen the photo. what about a wheel with concave. I don't want to say te37. cliché.
I love TE37s. Had a diamond black set on my old Evo. If i sell these that will be one of the few wheels i'll be targeting. In 18x9.5 +22.  Preferably Mag Blue or bronze

pimp.gif

I also might just pay my GF the 2k i owe her so i can keep this TL as a daily, if i sell my orange Volks and get some nice rims for the Evo again later down the road.  Just rock some BBS MR rims for now

The car doesn't exist
laugh.gif
This. I can't find anything on this guy by googling his name/rank or his previous rank. I can look up his email when I get to work tomorrow but I'm already sure he does not exist. E-8 and E-9 are high profile and would have been in some kind of photo op on the air forces website for sure, or a promotion listing, so yeah. Fake.

I'm an E30 guy and since i'm out in Germany i decided to get a touring. Never sold in the states. I have big plans for this car when i get it back to the states. It's an 88 320i, interior looks brand new practically. Car runs beautifully.

I'm an E30 guy and since i'm out in Germany i decided to get a touring. Never sold in the states. I have big plans for this car when i get it back to the states. It's an 88 320i, interior looks brand new practically. Car runs beautifully.

:pimp:

The potential :smh:

Same here. Never been to one of them I just need to figure out a way to get in.
Do you know anyone that works at some sort of automotive shop? I have a couple friends that went a couple years ago, one of them worked at Lordco (Canadian equivalent of Pep Boys), the other guy just claimed he did.

It's an 88 so it's considered a classic at this point since it's a 26 year old car. I'm not sure what state i'll be in so it depends where i'll be if it requires smog. I'm originally from California, i've seen a couple people on the e30 forums with tourings out there so i know i can get it registered whenever i do end up back home, if i do.

Back
Top Bottom