\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Best sports suv imo next to the typhoon. Dont get me wrong the srt is up there but for the money the ss is the best option
and its one of my fav suv
You're killing me bro. I mean, I agree with you, but you keep reminding me that I sold my TBSS last year when you bring em up :lol:

For real though, for the money, it's very tough to beat out a TBSS if you want a performance SUV. Stock for stock, I'd take the previous bodystyle SRT over the TBSS, but the TBSS has more bang for your buck, they're a good 5 or 6 grand cheaper, with similar performance.

idk how to find this video on Youtube or i'd embed it, but oh my lord 
sick.gif

I wish I had $45k lying around http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/4895583122.html

For sale is an immaculate condition, 1999 Nissan Skyline GTR Vspec R34 with 36,500 km which converts to about 22,680 miles. Comes in factory Nissan 'EV1' Lightning Yellow which makes this GTR rare even in Japan. Upgraded HKS twin turbos, factory 6-speed manual Getrag transmission with Exedy twin-plate clutch, factory AWD ATTESSA system, factory 2.6 liter RB26DETT motor with forged CP pistons, large Tomei oil pump, built head and upgraded cams to name a few of the many reliability/high horsepower modifications. Valve and cam covers have custom black wrinkle, high heat paint. Rare titanium ARC exhaust and aluminum rear diffuser. CAR F1 carbon fiber front diffuser and Garage Saurus carbon fiber trunk lid. Enkei SBC finish wheels with Yokohama tires. Endless big brake kit and adjustable suspension components throughout. Meticulously maintained with no expenses spared. Always garaged. Well thought out and executed build with reliability and responsiveness being the priority. No issues whatsoever, cold AC, excellent tires and brakes. New belts and fluids. Recent 4-wheel alignment. Car runs flawless with an incredible power band (618 awhp) that doesn't stop pulling. Perfect street car with exceptional track capabilities. List of modifications, receipts dating back to 2006, photos and references can be presented upon request to serious buyers. Built, tuned and maintained by Aki Fuchigami, GMG Racing, Santa Ana, CA, USA and former owner of Garage Bomber Japan.

Car competed and was featured on the cover of Sport Compact Car (SCC) Magazine "Ultimate Street Car Challenge" (November 2007 and December 2007 issues) and Import Tuner Magazine (October 2009 issue). SCC documented the car's performance: 11.43 @ 124.5mph 1/4 mile pass, 1.00 lateral g, 1.24 seconds lap time at Streets of Willow. Exhaust sound was recorded and can be heard in Rock Star's 2008 video game "Midnight Club: Los Angeles". Car was also featured in the Turbo and High Tech Performance Magazine 2008 Calendar. Featured in the online video series "Bikini Driving School Episode 8" as well. Many online features, including GT Channel and Urban Racer. Was a display booth car at SEMA, Formula D, Long Beach Grand Prix, SpoCom, Hot Import Nights and many other events. Universal Pictures took photos of this car and an image was used in the Fast & Furious 4.

Passed provincial inspection, insured and registered in Vancouver, BC Canada. Well over $100,000 invested (car plus modifications). If you have ever built a reliable 600+ whp car then you will understand the value presented here. Possibly the best deal on a super clean, low miles, high HP, R34 GTR for sale in the world. Turnkey and ready to drive off today. Once in a lifetime opportunity to get into a rare, well built, ultimate street car for pennies on the dollar.

This car was legally imported into Canada based on the Transport Canada 15-year rule. Documentation available to serious buyers upon request.

$45,000 USD or best offer.

When looking for a used car what sites do you guys use? I know the usual suspects, craigslist, cargurus, edmunds, autotrader, cars.com, and truecar. Just seeing if there's ones out there that I'm missing.

Last edited:
Meh not a convertible person in general. The coupe versions 99.9% of the time always look better.

But, still an M.

Last edited:
m4 all day every day on that one

considerably the same price e on both. i will definitely be buying one or the other.

damn, that M4 engineeeee sounds MEAN AF

I would consider

Dark Gray
Blue
White

all with red interior and carbon roof.

Nothing sounds as good as these old v12 Mercedes with these crazy headers.  since it's basically the motor that Pagani used, you can make it sound like a Pagani, and it's 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom