\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It's funny how when you're the driver, nothing feels that fast. But when you're the passenger, EVERYTHING feels fast.

My sister says it best. It's like the driver's seat is a magical seat. Lol

It's funny how when you're the driver, nothing feels that fast. But when you're the passenger, EVERYTHING feels fast.

My sister says it best. It's like the driver's seat is a magical seat. Lol
ain't nothing magical about stalling da rex during traffic hour B

:lol:

Don't you know?

I be doing unheard of stuff in da rex now. First guy to do 100 mph in under a second. I don't eem have to shift.

I honestly don't have any stains, I've had the car five months but the neighbor had some one come over to the house detail the car and shampoo the inside and I just got to thinking ....

I honestly don't have any stains, I've had the car five months but the neighbor had some one come over to the house detail the car and shampoo the inside and I just got to thinking ....
if they are clean already then dont shampoo them

if you feel that they could be another shade cleaner, hit em up

So this happened today :x

Wow man
Glad you are okay didn't you just get this too ??

First the Infiniti now this man you got all the luck.

that sucks man, i hope you are ok

i had 2 cars totaled this year myself, neither my fault

Last edited:
Wow man
Glad you are okay didn't you just get this too ??

First the Infiniti now this man you got all the luck.

Damn son you just got that truck! :frown: you okay?

that sucks man, i hope you are ok

i had 2 cars totaled this year myself, neither my fault

Wow, hope you're ok, dude.

Material things are nothing compared to your health and well-being.

What happened?
Thanks for the kind words fam. I'm OK, a little shocked about the whole thing, but I'm fine. Can't believe this ****, just got it 3 weeks ago, and like airedweezy airedweezy said, I just went through this BS with my Infiniti like 2 months ago :smh:

So here's what happened. I was rolling up to a stop light in the far right lane. There's 2 straight lanes, and one advanced turning lane. There's a dump truck in the middle lane. No signal on. So I stop at the light, dump truck is to my left, we're both the first vehicles in our straight thru lanes. Before the light turns green, the dump truck decides to make a wide right turn. Unfortunately I'm right beside him. So his rear wheels went up and over the bedside, and then he just kept going, drove his wheels all the way down my door and fender too. Pretty crazy, I'm surprised he didn't punch out my window and shower me with glass, his tires went way up the side of my truck.

The damage looks a little worse than it is, since the box sides on these stepsides are made of plastic/fibreglass, so it just disintegrated. It all happened pretty slow, but the box side is gone, and the fender and door are both pretty ****** up.

So now I'm gonna be fighting with the insurance company over my truck, I'm worried they're gonna have a low valuation on the truck and not take into account all the custom parts, and probably just write it off :smh: . 2 accidents in the last like 2 months, neither of them my fault.

Sorry @Andretti, you may not get an exhaust video of this truck either :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom