\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

As of right now it's free just gotta get a trailer and get it to my house gonna call her later next week to see if it's all good.

dam whats that dude name that we would troll always talkin about a tuned v6 vs a v8 or a gtr or something making a bunch of **** up
we ran ole dude out this thread :rofl:

who knows who im talking about i forgot
I think his name was Superb

Just had a good drive around the city of east saint Louis

Saw 5 of my dream cars within 2 blocks of each other

Went to my aunts how's I haven't been to since I was a child , they always had this car parked in their back yard, went over today and went to see that car.

Turns out it's a nova 76-77 possibly a rally sport ,asked my aunt if she'd sell it to me she said I can have it it's junk (the body from what I saw had some rust but it was still solid , sure it'll need floor pans
But it can be done throw a 350 in it for now till I get some real money I can put into it

. I believe it was a v8 cuz there's a edlebrock sticker on the window

Honestly it looks like a money pit bro, you'd be better off buying a running and driving one, you'd save money in the long run.
You might be right . I just want a car

But I bet the work that it takes getting it running in all will pay off

You might be right . I just want a car

But I bet the work that it takes getting it running in all will pay off
One of those in decent shape is a 4-5 grand car. You'll spend way more than 5 grand getting that car to a nice driver quality, even if you do most of the work.

Well talking to me that's expected :lol:

I just know where I'll be buying my 1st car

East side of the city had them everywhere

Thanks bro, I actually came out 3 grand ahead :smokin

Takes the sting outta it, but I only had the truck for 3 weeks, so I'm still a little choked about the whole thing, wasn't done enjoying it.
Use 10 k on a down payment on the sti killer ford rs you'll be eating sti's for breakfast for the next few years. Just pray a r34 or evo don't roll up on you

:lol:
Why not get a daily and cop another caddy?

Man b if it's free get it running do brakes and sell it for what you can at the end it's gonna be all profit and use the funds and momentum to get you in something else and keep the hustle up

It's been four years since I last detailed my car, due to a combination of laziness, family, and work obligations. I used Zaino in the past which has great results but is very labor intensive.

I'm going to trade it in later this month, so finally worked up motivation to get a few hours in this afternoon washing it and using a clay bar. Remembered why I kept dragging my feet on doing this. Anyway, tomorrow will put a few layers of wax/protectant.

I've heard great reviews on the Optimum no rinse wash and wax and wash and shine, anybody have any experience with them?

Man b if it's free get it running do brakes and sell it for what you can at the end it's gonna be all profit and use the funds and momentum to get you in something else and keep the hustle up
yo. That's amazing . That's a good idea . Even if I can get a couple grand I can get the car I really want .

Here,have a rep.

The aventador is the only expensive car I can ever lust after other than that some of these cars are kinda ugly appreciate the mechanics and engineering behind them for performance but that pagani does nothing for me.

all of those cars yall lust after are missing one important ingredient

#rumble
am i doing it right?
rumble gang :smokin

Use 10 k on a down payment on the sti killer ford rs you'll be eating sti's for breakfast for the next few years. Just pray a r34 or evo don't roll up on you

:lol:
Why not get a daily and cop another caddy?
Nah, new cars aren't my thing, I tend to switch things up every 6 months or so I'd just be throwing money away doing that.

I'd love to get another lowrider caddy, but I no longer have anywhere to store it for 6 months outta the year. Plus, rolling around in it I was always nervous I was gonna get pinched by a cop and get a vehicle inspection, that got old. It made me never drive it. A lowrider is just too much headache for me right now as a student. Down the road though, I'll have another one.

I remember when I was younger I always wanted a 64 impala, I wanted a light blue one and I used to picture my self cruising downtown late night hitting switches.

Now that I'm 30 years old I still want a 64 impala with switches, aint **** changed 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I remember when I was younger I always wanted a 64 impala, I wanted a light blue one and I used to picture my self cruising downtown late night hitting switches.

Now that I'm 30 years old I still want a 64 impala with switches, aint **** changed 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 same 

dam in a cls too thats over kill :lol: ^

yo that **** sound like UFO what in the ******* world :lol:

Now that I'm 30 years old I still want a 64 impala with switches, aint **** changed :lol:

aint that the ******* truth fammmm :lol:

Last edited:
lowkey that brabus cls might sound crazier than the pagani and dam if we talkin supercars i need that aventador SV asapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp so beastly its just odd that it looks less aggressive than the og aventador.. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom