\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The # 1 most ticketed car in the USA in the last yr is the 2015 Subaru wrx

Ahh man. Good thing I drive a 2016. Bah-ding

Went and cleared out my truck yesterday. RIP :frown:

The silver lining in all of this is I did really well in the valuation, and got much more than I paid for the truck.

So now I have to find a new toy. Suggestions for a ride around 10-12 grand? I want something fast, if you've noticed I'm not too picky brand wise.

The silver lining in all of this is I did really well in the valuation, and got much more than I paid for the truck.

So now I have to find a new toy. Suggestions for a ride around 10-12 grand? I want something fast, if you've noticed I'm not too picky brand wise.

Get another truck

You can find a nice c4 for that price

The most important gen of corvettes ever

Yall crazy as hell with the corvette slander go real it's one of the most technological advance series of vehicles of the centuries it's not about to get washed by some fancy hot pockets unless they're modded :lol:

And v8 roar (gallop if it's camed ) is better than a rumble

Which is more like a shimmy at best.

Come at me bro

V8's :pimp:

Oh yeah and. Try getting 1,000 hp naturally aspirated .

Riiiiiiiiiight :lol:

435HP [emoji]128014[/emoji][emoji]128014[/emoji][emoji]128052[/emoji][emoji]128052[/emoji] UNDER $40k

No I don't own the v8 [emoji]128542[/emoji] I bought the ecoboost, I figured that would be too many horses for me driving every day and Los Angeles traffic plus insurance and gas would probably kill me but came to the dealership for an oil change test drove one felt great so I just thought I would post in case anyone was interested

No I don't own the v8 [emoji]128542[/emoji] I bought the ecoboost, I figured that would be too many horses for me driving every day and Los Angeles traffic plus insurance and gas would probably kill me but came to the dealership for an oil change test drove one felt great so I just thought I would post in case anyone was interested

Eco boost still doing 40k STI numbers or close to it right? Last I remember it was in the 300 range?

They gave the Miata a 3 second headstart and it still got smoked 5 seconds in. :lol:

Real talk why was it even in that race? And that RC-F is slow as balls smh. Expected the Vette to win, didnt expect the Bentley to come in 2nd or 3rd though.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom